PDA

View Full Version : how to

dazzlet
23-05-2007, 03:41 PM
hi i was looking at h**p://world-of-digital.com/forums/f84/dreambox-how-v-0-5-a-11615.html[/url]
but i cant download the help file it says
Dreambox how to v.0.5.
If your getting a dreambox or have one please read this guide, then ask questions!
Credits and thanks to Osborne82
Attached Files Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_attachment'.
can anybody tell me how come i cant download the file how many posts do i have to have made in order to get this file to help me thanks

notanotherone
23-05-2007, 03:47 PM
hi i was looking at h**p://world-of-digital.com/forums/f84/dreambox-how-v-0-5-a-11615.html[/url]
Dreambox how to v.0.5.
If your getting a dreambox or have one please read this guide, then ask questions!
can anybody tell me how come i cant download the file how many posts do i have to have made in order to get this file to help me thanks
self explanatory m8 you need to have 15 good posts (not spam) and am not saying you would spam lol before you can access downloads

Timoweb
25-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Dreambox how to v.0.5.
Good to see you have had a look around and found what you need. When you have made enough posts have a good read of that file, its all in there someware!