PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother begins...

Kirsty
22-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Big Brother begins May 30

The Sun Online - Big Brother: Big Brother begins May 30 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. goodbye to your social life (and possibly sanity), as the live launch of this year?s Big Brother 8 will be on Wednesday May 30 at 8.30pm.

Channel 4 today confirmed that in just two weeks time the annual round of bitching, back stabbing and fake boobs will start, presented as ever by larger than life Davina McCall, in what producers are promising will be a bigger than ever series.

As ever, Davina will show us around the newly revamped house before introducing us to this year?s contestants. We?ll then see their excruciating first minutes together as they get to know their fellow housemates for the next few months."""

berley
22-05-2007, 03:48 PM
yea bring it on :whoohoo:

this is one reality tv programme that i do like, hubby threatens to divorce me every year its on cos i hog the telly

its also gazer and nao's bestest most favourite tv show of all times :roflmao:

Kirsty
22-05-2007, 03:51 PM
yea bring it on :whoohoo:
this is one reality tv programme that i do like, hubby threatens to divorce me every year its on cos i hog the telly
its also gazer and nao's bestest most favourite tv show of all times :roflmao:
Your lucky you will get to see it, they dont have it over here!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

berley
22-05-2007, 04:05 PM
aTo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. thats a shame, think you can pay for it to see it on the internet but i dont think id go as far as paying for it, as i tend to get fed up with it after a few weeks but i do usually always watch the catch up shows on an evening, prior to getting fed up with it tho i have it on all the time, thats usually when the divorce threats start :roflmao:

Kirsty
22-05-2007, 04:20 PM
aTo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. thats a shame, think you can pay for it to see it on the internet but i dont think id go as far as paying for it, as i tend to get fed up with it after a few weeks but i do usually always watch the catch up shows on an evening, prior to getting fed up with it tho i have it on all the time, thats usually when the divorce threats start :roflmao:
Yeah i do like BB but wouldnt pay for it cos the only really good parts are when they argue and do the tasks. Im sure il find someway to watch it tho and if not then il ask my mum to tape it for me :roflmao:

Hunter
22-05-2007, 04:25 PM
:jig::jig:ohh goody :jig::jig:
get your recorder out nao your favourite programs back on :roflmao::roflmao:

personaly i can,t wait lol

wullboy
22-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Now looks like a good time for an extended holiday,,, o my god, it`s back:cry:

mickyrobbo
23-05-2007, 12:06 AM
reading the papers ,its looking very good this year after the crap celebebrity one ,as they have to try and make up for all the racisim that went on in the house ,,I must admit dont like it but when its on cant really stop watching it need a couple more headers like pete and that wincher I WANT BOTTLED WATER lol

Kirsty
23-05-2007, 12:15 AM
need a couple more headers like pete and that wincher I WANT BOTTLED WATER lol
I couldnt stand that nicky one, i hated her she was sooooo anoooying. I liked pete tho he was funny.

nss1888
23-05-2007, 08:36 AM
STEP AWAY FROM THE REMOTE CONTROL...!!!

Don't do it people.. you know it'll start to control your life.

Over the summer there is far more things to do... Global warming will have kicked in fully by then.. the sun, the drought (for those of you down south).. see the world outside...

I beseech you all.... If you find your finger moving to channel 4 or, god forbid, e4 with it's 24 our Red button coverage.. CUT IT OFF, take the batteries out and throw them away..

TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION SET AND DO SOMTHING LESS BORING INSTEAD :D (wonder who gets that reference :) )

I'll be in the hills, hiding, till the footy season starts again

twinkle
23-05-2007, 03:04 PM
me and my fellow can't stand this program and often wonder y anyone would like this. we wish it would be banned from tv for ever. sorry to all those that are adicted to this program its jus not my cup o t

BakkiPoucH
23-05-2007, 03:43 PM
never any normal people init lets hope channel 4 have a desent line up this year with plenty of boobies and less gays

Kirsty
23-05-2007, 05:10 PM
never any normal people init lets hope channel 4 have a desent line up this year with plenty of boobies and less gays
I have read that they are going to be putting in the weirdest people in this year. But i hope they do put normal people in the house.

wullboy
23-05-2007, 06:33 PM
I have read that they are going to be putting in the weirdest people in this year. But i hope they do put normal people in the house.

Weird ,,, Nobody`s phoned me ???

Kirsty
23-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Weird ,,, Nobody`s phoned me ???
theres still time yet its not on till 30th may :roflmao:

Lainie
24-05-2007, 12:24 PM
woo hoo big buggar starts again. thats me in for the next few weekends!!

:tv:

Sicilian
24-05-2007, 01:00 PM
oh no, run for the hills.............

gazman
26-05-2007, 11:12 AM
God no. Only 4 days of sanity left

Kirsty
26-05-2007, 02:30 PM
There is another thread called for or against if you want to complain about big brother. http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f57/big-brother-4-against-16506.html
im sick of all you guys whining, you don't hear us complaining when the world cup or any kind of football is on do you!

LDA
26-05-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm one of the few blokes who can honestly say I enjoy watching BB. Maybe I'm more in touch with my femenine side than most dudes lol.

One thing I will miss this year is Russell Brand not hosting BBBM.

Jango
29-05-2007, 10:09 AM
They said on Radio one this morning that the fridge is gona be in the garden, the oven is in the bedroom and the bath is in the living room. Chris Moyes went in the house as a sneek peek on Friday - all adds up to a great show. Forget about CBB and what went wrong, this is gona be a good un - can't wait.

Kirsty
29-05-2007, 12:43 PM
They said on Radio one this morning that the fridge is gona be in the garden, the oven is in the bedroom and the bath is in the living room. Chris Moyes went in the house as a sneek peek on Friday - all adds up to a great show. Forget about CBB and what went wrong, this is gona be a good un - can't wait.
I read a few weeks ago that they are going to bring the rich house and poor house back. I think it was good when that was in it before.

Dr X
30-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I`m going down there and bringing some of the lads with me, and we going to nick all the cameras and then take the sat vans out side and they will be on ebay soon.
Going to blow up the BB house with them all in it and send a virus down the tv lines to all thats watching it, which will make you tune into the telly tubies and you wont be able to change channels. :driver: :snow1:

Dr X

y2krog2000
30-05-2007, 03:32 PM
I`m going down there and bringing some of the lads with me, and we going to nick all the cameras and then take the sat vans out side and they will be on ebay soon.
Going to blow up the BB house with them all in it and send a virus down the tv lines to all thats watching it, which will make you tune into the telly tubies and you wont be able to change channels. :driver: :snow1:
Dr X
If you need a hand give me a shout.:snow1:

Kirsty
30-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Dr X

If you need a hand give me a shout.:snow1:

:banned: thats not very nice, I like BB and so do other people, so go away and blow up all the football pitches!

krazylegz
30-05-2007, 04:36 PM
ahhhhhhh na months of crap on the tele now.

looks like i wont get on my tele much not bothered i'll just play on computer;)

mickyrobbo
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I couldnt stand that nicky one, i hated her she was sooooo anoooying. I liked pete tho he was funny.
Same here Kirsty liked pete a real lovely genuine guy.... and wised up shortly after it was over and got rid of nicky the fame and money grabber ,I WANT BOTTLED BEER "Witch"...ahhhhhhh now glad I got that out of my system:roflmao: