PDA

View Full Version : Help with 7025

jbvid
21-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi
I have a 7025 with S and C tuners running with gemini2_ 2.3 and have a few problems. Not really a newbie as I have been using a nokia dbox 2 for a while but the 7025 is very different. I have read a lot and downloaded various software and can ftp to the box and flash images ok, but when it came to cams 'n' keys I lost it over the weekend. I can ftp the tar.gz / tar.bz2 files to temp and then manually install as addons from the blue menu but still not clearing a thing on S or C. So my only problem seems to be which cams are for S and C and where do what keys go? Most reading says in var/keys but more reading says var is replaced with usr on the 7025 with gemini2 images. I do realise I need the latest keys for Sat (best keys?). Hope someone can help with this one or point me in the right direction.
jbvid

s2tephen
21-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Hi
use the blue button to download and instal the cams you want. The ones that work best for me are MGcam and CCcam. I have had problems with MGCam 1.7.1 so I use the 1.7.0.
To get the keys to work download the Satandream key bundle but do'nt instal as it is. Copy the file to a temp folder and use winzip to unzip it. When you click on the file to unzip it comes up with 3 files you will see satan.tar.gz file double click on this 1st and click ok tolet it unzip to a temp dir.When the next page come up exract to cdrive. Open windows explorer and in your c drive you will now see a new folder called var and inside this you will find 2 folders called keys and scce. Now start an FTP to the DM 7025 and go to Var\Keys and upload the files in C:\VAR\Keys to it, then do the same for the scce ie C:\VAR\SCCE files to Var\scce on DM. reboot the DM load the app emu and you should find it working. you could try just restaring the dm or just the emu as this works sometimes.

s2tephen
21-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Forgot by the way MGcam works both S and C so do keys

jbvid
21-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Many thanks s2tephen
D/loaded files ok and followed your reply, where do the 9 unzipped files go from mgcamd117 ? (I will get there)
jbvid

s2tephen
21-05-2007, 11:06 PM
install the cams via the blue button they will self install. do'nt forget to download the cam config files and the Newcs all will be fine

s2tephen
23-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi cannot seem to get a message to you if you need 15 posts but
Dreambox firmware is Gemini 2.3
Emu is MGcamd-1.22/NewCS-1.20
Satandream key bundle and ALL is working