PDA

View Full Version : Help With Digivox

kevdoc06
20-05-2007, 10:09 PM
hello, i have just recently bought a digivox of ebay and am just waiting on the box being delivered. i have all the programs and files i need to mod it.(i think). i was just wondering if anybody could help me in doing this by talking me threw it or supplying me with a usefull tutorial as this is my first time messing with any kind of box and i dont want to fcuk it up. thanks.

Devilfish
21-05-2007, 02:30 PM
There are files and loaders here.

_To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Press menu, scroll down to system information and type in 1004 and a secret menu should come up. Make sure the emu is turned on. If this menu doesn't appear you will need to flash the modified firmware.

Don't think there's been a guide created yet, it's pretty simple though. You will need a null modem cable to communicate with the box. Load the downloader10 program, select the new firmware and click download (I think lol).

paddymitch
21-05-2007, 07:02 PM
its a canter m8

kevdoc06
22-05-2007, 12:17 AM
no problem thankd mate i will try this out when i get my box and post back and let you no how i got on, once again thanks!

kevdoc06
22-05-2007, 12:18 AM
There are files and loaders here.

_To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Press menu, scroll down to system information and type in 1004 and a secret menu should come up. Make sure the emu is turned on. If this menu doesn't appear you will need to flash the modified firmware.

Don't think there's been a guide created yet, it's pretty simple though. You will need a null modem cable to communicate with the box. Load the downloader10 program, select the new firmware and click download (I think lol).

sorry for double posting. the firmware is the .bin file is'nt it?

Devilfish
23-05-2007, 06:41 AM
Yes that's right. :)

arzoo
30-05-2007, 07:40 PM
no problem thankd mate i will try this out when i get my box and post back and let you no how i got on, once again thanks!

So how did you get on?

kevdoc06
16-06-2007, 03:29 AM
So how did you get on?

sorry took me so long to get back to you, yeah everythings sorted, thanks alot mate!!! havnt bin on in a while i was in sunny spain lol.

arzoo
16-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the reply, so would you recommend this as im looking to buy a new box.

kevdoc06
18-06-2007, 12:04 PM
yeah i would recommend this box, it really looks well beside my lcd tv lol not that thats the sole reason why i would recommend it haha. but seriously all in all im happy with it, its easy to set up and doesnt take 2 long, the only channels you cant get are the ppv and OD, also there are sum channels on there that you cant get on Virgin. anyways goodluck if ya get 1, there nice boxes.

Jewishguy
18-06-2007, 11:41 PM
I have one of these boxes aswell , there top notch and real easy to update with latest fw.)

kevdoc06
19-06-2007, 02:42 AM
yeah i agree, just 1 question jewishguy! do u no is it possible to mount a harddrive inside the digivox? i dont think its possible but just thought id ask anyway! it would be pretty cool if i could.