PDA

View Full Version : Xbox LIVE bans begin

tinkertiler
17-05-2007, 11:34 PM
The bans that have been predicted have now started. There have been many reports so far of people going on xbox live downloading the Halo 3 beta and then being banned 24 hours later. Some people have said that they havent done the halo beta but have still been banned and people have also reported using a original copy or crackdown to get the beta and still getting banned!

The ONLY way that you can now stay safe is have a totally unmodified xbox on LIVE and all will be well if you go on live you are playing with the devil and asking for trouble.

Your xbox account does not get banned just your xbox so for all you that get banned and want back on live you need another console and then all will be ok again.

This is just a warning to all with modified firmware that go on LIVE your days may be numbered im sorry to say.

Shipoftheline
18-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Aren't the coders rumoured to be working on a fix ?

tinkertiler
18-05-2007, 12:25 PM
I have been on this morning without any problem and from what i have read we will know more over the next couple of days when they figure out how ms have discovered all of them. Time will tell again.

The-Wappy-One
20-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Team Infectus have issued a press release which boasts that their 'flat cables' for Infectus allows for quicksolder on DVD drives and are therefore a solution to bans which Microsoft put on firmware modified consoles.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7008/x360infectus20quicksoldvm4.th.jpg (http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x360infectus20quicksoldvm4.jpg)

from what i understand you still need the origonal game but you basicly switch off the chip to then play the origonal!!! but if your allready banned soz its a little too late :(

Starting from today MS is starting to BAN all users trying to go online with a modified firmware in their DVD drive.
INFECTUS is now one of the best solutions to play X360 online games without any trouble, in facts Infectus can be
turned off when you play an original game on XBOX LIVE!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5191/msbannuf8.jpg

Pauluk
24-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I was Ban of live and i have a unmodified 360 only over a week old

tinkertiler
24-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I was Ban of live and i have a unmodified 360 only over a week old

complain to micro theft and see if you can get back on live

Pauluk
25-05-2007, 01:06 AM
complain to micro theft and see if you can get back on live

I Have Done at 1st they give me alot of crap and said i will be back on in a few hours and that was a few days ago

tinkertiler
25-05-2007, 08:52 AM
I Have Done at 1st they give me alot of crap and said i will be back on in a few hours and that was a few days ago

Keep on ringing them. If you give them enough trouble you may get some free games out of them and some other goodies. One of my mates did this and he got two free games out of them. Ring them again and say you have had enough and you are going to buy a PS3 and see what happens. What have you got to loose apart from a little time/

Pauluk
25-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Keep on ringing them. If you give them enough trouble you may get some free games out of them and some other goodies. One of my mates did this and he got two free games out of them. Ring them again and say you have had enough and you are going to buy a PS3 and see what happens. What have you got to loose apart from a little time/

i will try again later on today, i thinking of getting ps3 today anyway been told that they v good.