PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox DM600-C PVR images

Curious123
13-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I brought my first box on Friday and still trying to get to grips with this box. I installed a Gemini unmodified 3.5 image on it seemed fine except some of the channels were missing. I wondered what images all those with this box are using or would recommend. I don't reallly want to do anything fancy with my box except watch all the channels and have decent EPG.

alanbk
13-05-2007, 05:46 PM
If you just installed the PVR image then the encrypted channels will not clear. You will need to add files to
var/keys and var/scce and will need to load some camds.

Curious123
13-05-2007, 06:34 PM
I re-imaged it with an image created by Zaf786 and this was much better though it supposed to have the Evocamd and GBOX cams but I seem to have lost them from my DM600. I seem to be getting all/most of the channels though I am still messing about with the box so not quite sure if i can access all the channels. Some of the channels are duplicated, clicking one of them gives me 'services not found' and clicking on the other gives me a blank screen. So not sure what to do about these yet, not tried a cam so not too sure what to expect with that side of the DM600.

zaf786
13-05-2007, 06:53 PM
I re-imaged it with an image created by Zaf786 and this was much better though it supposed to have the Evocamd and GBOX cams but I seem to have lost them from my DM600. I seem to be getting all/most of the channels though I am still messing about with the box so not quite sure if i can access all the channels. Some of the channels are duplicated, clicking one of them gives me 'services not found' and clicking on the other gives me a blank screen. So not sure what to do about these yet, not tried a cam so not too sure what to expect with that side of the DM600.
Hi you can,t lose them go to blue panel you will see common interface as your cam click right you will see gbox then evocamd choose either one of them and restart your cam***

Curious123
13-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Hiya Zaf786,
Really appreciate your help in all of this, I think I am 80% there with my Dm600. I tried the 'Blue panel' bit but the cams are really not there but that maybe something that i have probably done I expect rather than your image. I was trying to find the evocamd and gbox cam mainly just to try them out so I can see what it is all about. I am still a little lost in trying to retrive some channels that appear to be there but i cannot access.

Zaf786 I take it all back its there mate. Ok going to try out Evocam to start with to see whats that like. Thx again.

alanbk
13-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Zaf.Quick question.If I do a backup from within Gemini on the 600, will it backup all the Cams and bouquets ???Thanks in advance.

zaf786
14-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Zaf.Quick question.If I do a backup from within Gemini on the 600, will it backup all the Cams and bouquets ???Thanks in advance.
Hi go to blue panel and down to created backup and select what you want to backup***