PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 3

Jango
05-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Went to see old Spidey with my lad and his mate last night for the 6:15 showing. Flics were full to bursting, not seen it like that for a long time. Firstly the the film is good but no as good as the second. It's about half an hour to long, the to long being to much 'I love you' in it between PP and MJ. When the fighting kicks off it's well worth seeing and tell me you don't jump at one point !! Would I go again to see it - NO, would I watch it again on DVD several times, too right. Hope you enjoy it......oh and by the way, Spiderman dies in this one !!!!

y2krog2000
05-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I was about to watch it tonight and didnt really want to know if he died or not but I knew that something sad happened at the end, you spoiled it for me so I might just have to spoil it for everyone else tonight :roflmao: :-?

Shipoftheline
05-05-2007, 10:42 PM
The co star dropped a clanger in an interview that their will be a fourth

Jango
05-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I accepted the new type of green gobblin in the 1st one, it worked great, but the latest - he's in black, just looks like an SAS on a flying back to the future 2 hover board....he doesn't even have a mask on. Don't be put off, this is Spiderman though, it's just, just, just too lovey dovey...I wana see kick ass in my Spidey movies.

Saying that, I've just dl the film for my lad to way again on his Xbox.

smoky
09-05-2007, 05:25 AM
dissapointed to say he least

AFZAL2005
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
when spireman says to sand man "I FORGIVE YOU" one hardcore spidey fan walked out of the cinema screaming "**** FILM, I FORGIVE U F**OFF! lol movie was enjoyable but 2 was better.

o0_Enigma_0o
01-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Not seen spiderman 3 yet :| need to go... when it is on till??