PDA

View Full Version : when reading new posts

Lainie
05-05-2007, 09:05 PM
came back to over 1000 new posts on here. gradually going thur them but why at the top right hand corner does the number of new posts since my last visit not go down?? i could wheeck thru the cable sections etc as they mean nowt to me and could click mark forum read but the new posts since last visit doesnt go down?

can this be changed or am i having a senior moment??

thanks

:"v

Kirsty
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Once you have read all the posts log out of WOD then log back in and then it will tell you you have no new posts.

notanotherone
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
lainie it works for me if you click quick links then mark forums read then it should go back to no new posts if it dont just f5

Lainie
15-05-2007, 05:18 PM
nao i dont want to click all forums read just the ones i dont use ie cable etc. i want to take out the fourms i wont want to see the new posts in if you know what i mean??

im prob not explaining this very well am i???

:oops: :imnew: :rolleye:

Timoweb
15-05-2007, 06:58 PM
nao i dont want to click all forums read just the ones i dont use ie cable etc. i want to take out the fourms i wont want to see the new posts in if you know what i mean??

im prob not explaining this very well am i???

:oops: :imnew: :rolleye:No thats how vbull works i dont think you can subscribe for only selected sections to show up in your new post scince last vist display but then again H and gazer can do anything :thumbup2: