PDA

View Full Version : Free Domain Name (Real)

SimpleBOX
19-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I have 3 domains from this site, everyone thats used it will tell you this is real, enjoy.

http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=27416

Wee Gordon
19-05-2006, 07:50 PM
gd find m8

Loco
19-05-2006, 07:57 PM
what kind of urls ? like .com's ?

SimpleBOX
19-05-2006, 08:06 PM
what kind of urls ? like .com's ?

Yes, I have 1 .com, 1 .co.uk and 1 .net :D I cant' complain for free :D

joe
19-05-2006, 11:04 PM
yeah everytime somone clicks that lick its getting him refferals so he will end up with 100's of url's :mad:

Loco
20-05-2006, 05:37 AM
yeah everytime somone clicks that lick its getting him refferals so he will end up with 100's of url's :mad:

ah, well he got a click from me..lol

free domains are nice, but what about when you want to move them.. like say you buy your sites are godaddy or something, are you able to push them to your regular account ?

SimpleBOX
20-05-2006, 09:16 AM
just to let you know i dont get nothing for refering you, apart from a message to say i've help another person get a free domain, its no joke, i dont piss about, within 3 days i had my domain its as simple as that. comeon man FREE! with NO catches.

joe
20-05-2006, 12:35 PM
just to let you know i dont get nothing for refering you, apart from a message to say i've help another person get a free domain, its no joke, i dont piss about, within 3 days i had my domain its as simple as that. comeon man FREE! with NO catches.

i signed up the last time u posted mate its a refferal link if you sign up it is helping u get more free stuff

SimpleBOX
20-05-2006, 08:05 PM
i signed up the last time u posted mate its a refferal link if you sign up it is helping u get more free stuff

does no one listen IT DOESNT HELP ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM dont use the referal link, all the referal link does is tells me how many people ive refered I DONT GET ANY POINTS

little_pob
20-05-2006, 10:24 PM
[coughs] erm, don't mean to rain on your parade simpleBOX but you do earn points from the referal link (tho' you may have not realised).

Referrals

Getting referrals is a great and easy way to make points. We have structured our referral system to give everyone a chance to earn a reward, no matter where you may live. For every point a referral earns from completing offers, you receive a one too, that is point-for-point! Even if you live in a country with few offers, you are still able to recruit affiliates from countries with more offers and earn your reward with ease.

Whilst sometimes its nice to reward those that post these links, perhaps you should add a non-refered link too? Just so that people have a choice.