PDA

View Full Version : BB this year?

TheDogs1888
27-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Any news on BB for this year or do you think Endemol have blown it with some of the antics of last year plus the celebrity farce

Collider
27-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Any news on BB for this year or do you think Endemol have blown it with some of the antics of last year plus the celebrity farce

God i so hope so,nothing worse than watching ten wannabees come and go,just look at jade goody

Kirsty
03-05-2007, 10:22 PM
The celebrity BB was a joke this year lets hope they have learned a lesson and they put normal people in the house for a change.

Jango
05-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Guys, it's the greatest show on earth, it will live on forever

Lainie
05-05-2007, 07:17 PM
only one problem - normal people dont go on big brother!!!

Jango
05-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Who wants normal, WOD is full of contenders that would suit the bill for the next BB. I come on here half the time just to read the narks going on bewteen strangers. In fact, you should get Channel 4 to speak to you MODS about getting a show about WOD.....WODBB...lol

Kirsty
05-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Guys, it's the greatest show on earth, it will live on forever

I do like big brother and do like the arguments in it thats the only bit thats entertaining and the tasks. After what happened in the celeb bb i dont think it will last much longer and they had alot of cheating in the voting, they shouldnt evict someone and let them back in a wee later.

Lainie
05-05-2007, 10:40 PM
i think they should do the nominating different - a public vote for nominating (on a free line) or something. i dont think it should be up to the housemates who decides to go up for eviction as wee cliques form etc. show needs a revamp was great in the early days. i gather this years show is going to have lots of bisexual peeps in it to spice it up as the producers say but sorry thats not my idea of spicing it up

(:| (:|

berley
06-05-2007, 01:11 AM
im the opposite way of thinking from you then lainie, i think this wee cliques talk is nonsense, when it come s to reality shows these peeps are living with them so why shouldnt they decide who they want out, wee cliques dont happen without an overall majority of opinion, so therefor i wouldnt class them as wee cliques, the overall mojority wins, simple as, same thing happens in real life situations, as for the free phone call that is never going to happen, endemol or whoever it is that bradcasts is in it for the money and they rely upon your average joe phoning up and making them some dosh

Lainie
06-05-2007, 01:25 AM
surely they need to do something to encourage peeps to vote after all the hullabaloo over celeb bb and the phone call scams thing.

id like to see the live challanges back and more individual tasks. i have to say i liked the one where they put michelle in the other room then brought them back to face peeps.