PDA

View Full Version : [DIFFS] UK MODS as of 24-April-2007

Speedy2206
24-04-2007, 10:13 PM
I got bored so I updated these to latest CVS
Still no ROM menu in AIW

This diff combines all current UK developments into one working file. Credit to each author where due.

For UK developers.
These include:

- Customization/Personalization Menu
- Minimal All-in-Wonder Menu (previously 'DW Extras Menu')
- UK Zapit for Fast Scanning
- Built-in option for NETID on Scan Menu
- Change Stream Information to 'Cable' instead of 'Satellite'
- Infobar POPUP on Channel Change
- UK Profile (Gives correct UK time)
- Cables.xml contains 6952, 6887 and Bruteforce
- Scan.conf defaults to 'Sym6887' instead of 'Kabel Deutschland'
- Change 'Neu Sender' to 'New Channels'
- Change 'Alle Kanal' to 'Unsorted'
- Language setting defaults to English as opposed to German
- Reduced flash options

All locales and makefiles done for you already.
Untested but should work fine.

lincsat
24-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks M8, I'll give these a try later :)

icemanv3
26-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Guys how do we get something changed in the Fast scanning addon?

My area has the wrong symbol rate, so every image that is released doesnt work unless u change it.

Speedy2206
26-04-2007, 11:32 PM
My area has the wrong symbol rate, so every image that is released doesnt work unless u change it.

Are you sure? I was under the impression that all areas were either 6887 or 6952? And even then, you can still manually input that number into the interface without having to change the source code? Unless you mean SetMyLocation which is easily changed :)

lincsat
The patch applied OK, there was a problem with a clean CVS in that 3 files wouldn't compile :- blau.raw, gelb.raw and gruen.raw - copying them back from a previous compile worked OK.

I've changed a few in my config files already - what's your area and the correct parameters?

Speedy2206
Those 3 files have now been taken out of the CVS today or yesterday m8 so you wont have that problem in the future :) Glad to hear that they work tho.

bobsylas
26-04-2007, 11:38 PM
The patch applied OK, there was a problem with a clean CVS in that 3 files wouldn't compile :- blau.raw, gelb.raw and gruen.raw - copying them back from a previous compile worked OK.
I've changed a few in my config files already - what's your area and the correct parameters?

Same here but I had a backup copy of the new icons so I dropped them in and it compiled ok

cheers

icemanv3
27-04-2007, 12:03 AM

Symbol rate is wrong way round

Bournemouth is configured as 6887 when it should be 6952.

You can change it and it will work, but if someone didnt know that was wrong, they wouldnt be able to find any channels.

lincsat
27-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Those 3 files have now been taken out of the CVS today or yesterday m8 so you wont have that problem in the future :) Glad to hear that they work tho.
I have an image up and working from the Diffs - no Nagra ROM menu in it though, is that as expected?

Symbol rate is wrong way round
Bournemouth is configured as 6887 when it should be 6952.
You can change it and it will work, but if someone didnt know that was wrong, they wouldnt be able to find any channels.
I've changed it in my config file. It's listed as ex C&W, is that correct - I thought ex C&W was all 6887?

icemanv3
27-04-2007, 03:27 PM
I've changed it in my config file. It's listed as ex C&W, is that correct - I thought ex C&W was all 6887?

Yeap thats correct however its not 6887 for some reason. 6952 is what it should be

Cheers

bob808
28-04-2007, 01:17 PM
How do you add the setmylocation to this once built? I have added this before using the blue button menu addons, but I would like to not use this and just have as a menu or plugin off the normal list - is this possible?

Hunter
28-04-2007, 01:28 PM
this is the file if that helps

bob808
28-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Thanks Hunter - I have a new image using speedy's diffs - I just want to add a menu option somewhere that lets me use the setmylocation.

I have the setmylocation.conf in tuxbox/config and setmylocationshell and setmylocationops files in var/plugins

Now what do I need to do to get these showing in a menu somewhere?

lincsat
28-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Here's my updated setmylocation.conf it includes Lincoln which is missing from most images and the correction for Bournmouth which is mentioned earlier in the thread - still uses the shellexec plugin though and not in a main menu.

bob808
28-04-2007, 07:19 PM
cheers mate - I have added in via shellexec so have it working for now :-)