PDA

View Full Version : Which System

Blue4Ever
20-04-2007, 03:01 PM
I have been following the threads on various systems and am about to splash out on a sat system. I know that the technomate 1000 series are pretty good and are relatively cheap but if I want to go for a top of the range system which is the best buy? I intend to install a 90cm motorised dish and one of the drawbacks of the technomate seems to be its limited to 5000 channels and I know from my brothers syetem he is forever deleting channels because it fills up so quick.

Thanks Guys

B4E

berley
20-04-2007, 03:07 PM
have a read through this post :)

http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f119/recommendations-11858.html

krazylegz
20-04-2007, 04:21 PM
if u want a really top end system i'd recommend a dreambox m8. either got for the dM7025 which has 2 tuners so u can record 2 things and watch another (dependant on transponders) or wait for the DM8000 which will be a HD box.

but if u want a easy setup and easy to use box go for the TM1500 as dreamboxes are more complex to use and setup but worth it in my eyes

Dr X
26-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Would also say the dreambox and if you look about its the best one by far posted by all who have them, and support is great.
The 8000 looks good and might get one myself, and push aside the other i have here, will be nice to just be able to use the one.
At the end of the day m8, you paying but personaly dreambox is the way to go.;)

Dr X

yunus
27-04-2007, 10:02 PM
if you do decide to go for the dreambox be sure to read about them as much as you can. plenty of help out there but to get it going can be very frustating. belive you me cause there has been many a time when i wanted to chuck it out of the window. but well worth it
especially if you can card share