PDA

View Full Version : Help with smt2100c

sarvo_uk
16-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi all,
I have just got my first JTAG reading using BKE. the byte used is 564e78. After this i have created a fun4 card using v3 rollout flash file but all I am getting is free view channels. Other channels are blank with no error messages. Please tell me why i cant get other channels. Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you

neilmajithia
09-05-2007, 03:09 PM
i was having the same thing for the last 2 days!!!
this what i did, i think this worked, although i did so much frigin with hex files im not sure anymore.

get your box key and ird,
go to http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/aufun-files-14401.html#post79332
get the files and then use toxic7 to create your exteep hex.
- enter your ird (backward) and box key only into toxic
- follow the read me files for the rest of the info in creating the files u need
- then write them to the card, DO THE EXTEEP FIRST, then the flash and inteep.

I then turned the box off from the mains, put the card in and started, it sais the card wasnt inserted so i pulled it out ans put it back and then it said the box is updating it settings, which i pressed ok to, then the channels started working!

bonethug_51
19-05-2007, 03:50 PM
i have the same box and initially i had the same issue. turned out the BK key i was using was not the right one. If u go into eng menu what does it say for card status?

BakkiPoucH
20-05-2007, 09:09 AM
i would first the bk then ird (forwards and backwards) then say put the latest keys in with the image make sure the image is ok to use then well never been as far as that :D

Gavina
26-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm pretty new to all this but is there any tutorials around for what you are talking about?

cosso1
28-05-2007, 09:17 AM
are you using a prussian 2(funcard 4).if so get yourself a normal fun 4 and try again