PDA

View Full Version : Game Sticking

ScouseGit
09-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Hi Guys , got a 1.5gb game put on my 4gb mem stick and the game seems 2 be stickin a bit in the intro etc . Any ideas what the prob . could be ?

Hoagy
16-04-2007, 06:19 PM
How are you running the game? devhook or custom firmware?
have tried changing the cpu speed?.it may help if it is lag.
also is it an ISO or a CSO file?. CSO's tend to lag with bigger games.

shamim
25-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Ahhh the other prob might be the Memory Card itself ? I bought a 4gb Sony Pro Duo, from E**y but it was fake, it still works but only with 1 game around 750mb...

Sorry should have also said, test the memory card by copying data game etc to it, slowly increasing the size of what you are copying over to it, if it is a faulty Mem card, there will come a point where it will fail to respond propery, but also as posted above, it could be the lag, caused by some games not likeing to be compressed into cso format... hope this helps...

ScouseGit
21-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks guys the thing is the game seems to run no probs on my 2 gig card

Hoagy
23-05-2007, 01:23 AM
if it runs ok on the 2gb card then it is a problem with the 4gb as shamim said.

also the easiest way to check if your card is fake or legit is to highlight a memory stick option in the XMB and press triangle for information, then x to show you the card details. if it says magicgate unknown then the card is fake.

Pauluk
24-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Hi Guys , got a 1.5gb game put on my 4gb mem stick and the game seems 2 be stickin a bit in the intro etc . Any ideas what the prob . could be ?

i have this so i got a new mem stick and its ok now, so may be you need a new mem stick.

only trying to help,