PDA

View Full Version : dbox2 help

mickyminx
01-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi

I have a dbox2 sat, and am trying to connect it to my projector, when i connect to my tv via scart there is no problem, but when i put a scart adapter on with the red, white and yellow connectors which are required for connection to my projecter, it will not output any video and audio.

can someone please help solve my problem.

regards. mm

Timoweb
01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi

I have a dbox2 sat, and am trying to connect it to my projector, when i connect to my tv via scart there is no problem, but when i put a scart adapter on with the red, white and yellow connectors which are required for connection to my projecter, it will not output any video and audio.

can someone please help solve my problem.

regards. mm
The adapter you have is yellow for picture and the red and white are for left and right sound. A much better way is to get a scart to s-video adapter and s-video to your projector and left and right to your surround sound system. This is what i do to mine and the picture is much better than the yellow chich plug method.

mickyminx
01-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Hi

thanks for the quick reply, i will go buy one tomorrow. can i use the vcr scart connection on my dbox or do i have to remove the tv scart and connect through that?

thanks. mm

krazylegz
02-04-2007, 07:08 PM
use the tv scart m8