PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive Windows Vista Free

y2krog2000
28-03-2007, 09:31 AM
I havent tried this but it lets you see what vista is like before you buy it, and I would say this will probably run smooth unlike the real thing.
Windows Vista Business Test Drive (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. This is supposed to be an invite to some vista conferance in Las Vegas and if you can attend you will get a free windows vista ultimate, pity its in America :cry: Visit MIX07 (http://www.visitmix.com/)

krazylegz
29-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I havent tried this but it lets you see what vista is like before you buy it, and I would say this will probably run smooth unlike the real thing.
Windows Vista Business Test Drive (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. This is supposed to be an invite to some vista conferance in Las Vegas and if you can attend you will get a free windows vista ultimate, pity its in America :cry: Visit MIX07 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. lol just download it from a torrents site with the crack and u get it for free anyway :roflmao:

y2krog2000
29-03-2007, 08:29 PM
lol just download it from a torrents site with the crack and u get it for free anyway :roflmao:
I have have tried it since the 1st beta and now have the proper one but dont use it because its crap, theres 2 things I would'nt put on my computer the 1st one is a cracked anti virus "unless it was done with a serial and I downloaded the anti-virus program from the legit website, and the second is a copy of an operating system have done this before but never would again.