bobbykerr
27-03-2007, 07:55 PM
No matter how you spell it he should get the BOOT - or do you think otherwise

wullboy
27-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Give the man a chance, You`s are too used to the good times mate

foggyuk
28-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Look at his past record...not fit to manage my local sunday footy team.

mburns
28-03-2007, 10:55 AM
The guy couldn't manage a burger king!!!!

Get stuart pearce in, he is one of the most passionate managers in the english premiership

Mick

p.s im Scottish :)

y2krog2000
28-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Get stuart pearce in, he is one of the most passionate managers in the english premiership
p.s im Scottish

He many be passionate but he is a crap manager, I dont see why they choose McClaren for the job in the first place there were far better people who wanted to take the job "Luiz Felipe Scolari", fair enough he got to a uefa cup final and won the league cup but what else has he done.

Timoweb
28-03-2007, 01:01 PM
He many be passionate but he is a crap manager, I dont see why they choose McClaren for the job in the first place there were far better people who wanted to take the job "Luiz Felipe Scolari", fair enough he got to a uefa cup final and won the league cup but what else has he done.
They chose him because he is the FA's puppet on a string, he's a complet muppet and they wanted someone they could control. Shame for the team and all the fans, the FA should have apointed someone that can WIN games. :thumbdown:

bobbykerr
28-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Give the man a chance, You`s are too used to the good times mate
You're off your rocker M8. He was with Sven for four years achieved nothing, with M'Borough- achieved nothing. Why should it be any different now!

Good times??? Oh Yes M8 1966 wasn't it M8. I was 14 then. Do your maths M8 & see how long it's been M8

bobbykerr
28-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Is it passion we need. I think we have enough to go round both players & supporters.
Stuart is a nice bloke but I'm not convinced of his managerial qualities.
Dutch, Brazilian, French or Italian will bring quality of play - passion we have.

wullboy
28-03-2007, 07:26 PM
He`s just in the job, Let`s wait and see what happens over the next couple of months, and see how the results turn out, if england dont qualify, then start looking, but everybody has to be given a decent run first

wullboy
28-03-2007, 07:28 PM
The guy couldn't manage a burger king!!!!

Mick

p.s im Scottish :) where`s your st andrews cross ??

wullboy
29-03-2007, 05:18 PM
You're off your rocker M8. He was with Sven for four years achieved nothing, with M'Borough- achieved nothing. Why should it be any different now!
Good times??? Oh Yes M8 1966 wasn't it M8. I was 14 then. Do your maths M8 & see how long it's been M8
When i mean the good times m8, i mean compared to US m8, do you see us greeting m8

tazo101
31-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Just come back from Barcelona and got to say it was even worse live!!! But dont worry the last 2 games scotland only got 3 points we at least got 4!
Things are bad with england if i have to defend them from the scots!

wullboy
01-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Just come back from Barcelona and got to say it was even worse live!!! But dont worry the last 2 games scotland only got 3 points we at least got 4!
Things are bad with england if i have to defend them from the scots!
VERY GOOD M8, THAT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO ??

macochaye
08-04-2007, 08:00 PM
MCLaren must stay ...he is doing a wonderful jub where he is