PDA

View Full Version : card locked or not

MAG1CSTAR
19-03-2007, 10:06 PM
I Have A Few Rom 10 And 11 Cards And Want To Know How I Can Tell If The Cards Are Locked Or Not And Also If The Cards Are Dead Or Not???

I Have Tryed All The Cards In The Reader And Used Niagra 4.1 To Read And All Info Comes Back Ok But When I Go To Data Its Just Blank This Is Same With All The Cards

Does This Mean The Card Is Ok But Needs Unlocking??? Thanks

bammy
20-03-2007, 04:58 PM
What do you mean by 'all info comes back ok'? It would help if you could include the output from Nagra - that way someone will be able to advise on what you need to do to reuse the cards.

Neogen
22-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I Have A Few Rom 10 And 11 Cards And Want To Know How I Can Tell If The Cards Are Locked Or Not And Also If The Cards Are Dead Or Not???
I Have Tryed All The Cards In The Reader And Used Niagra 4.1 To Read And All Info Comes Back Ok But When I Go To Data Its Just Blank This Is Same With All The Cards
Does This Mean The Card Is Ok But Needs Unlocking??? Thanks

when u say all the info comes back, do u mean it displays the bk and ird? if so the cards ok

if it can be read but you get no info then try writing a image to it. see if it takes

if however you cant read it attal and nagraedit says it cant be read it needs unlocking