PDA

View Full Version : commando 4

coldfire
16-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Has anyone else had trouble downloading commando4 because of there post points.
what ever you do dont put on crap posts or your points will go back down to bugger all.

twobeercans
16-06-2006, 09:20 PM
recently we introduced a post count minimum of 10 for downloads this was to ensure that active members were visiting the forum and participating. i am sure that you will achieve the required posts quickly enough.

regards twobeercans

DingoTest
19-06-2006, 11:09 PM
this sucks. I used to be able to download and now the site has all changed and I have to start posting again... naff

bladesftp
20-06-2006, 12:20 AM
we have done this for as reason to stop people joining the site to download what they want and then we never hear or see anything of them again 10 posts is not alot m8 im sure you can make 10 good posts and get access to the download area where many of the images have taken hours of peoples spare time to create only to have ppl take without a word of thanks

Tallywadger
20-06-2006, 01:28 PM
this sucks. I used to be able to download and now the site has all changed and I have to start posting again... naff

However if you're only on this site to get access to those types of files and don't wish to take part in anything else,help others, give us your tuppence worth on things or seek advice from the friendly membership.........then

CHEERIO! ;-)

:flyingtink:

DessertDog
20-06-2006, 06:17 PM
You are entitled to your opinion m8 but i can assure you that if you stay long enough and read some of the posts on here sometimes, you will agree with the decission that has been made at the end of the day its to protect us all not to inconveinence us all also if you are really interested in the things that go on here 10 good posts is nothing is it.Rome wasnt built in day and neither are images they take time and dedication from all those who have the knowhow and time to do them.We want this to be a community that shares knoledge and all thats come with it not a place for some to come in take what they want then disapeer untill there box or whatever stops working and then come back and take again.
Please give this site your support and be part of the community here.If you decide to leave so be it but i have been as honest with you as i can m8
take care

twobeercans
20-06-2006, 06:57 PM

EXCUSE ME - now you have to start posting - what you mean is you can't come into the site just to leech what you like then leave without so much as a buy or leave. seems to me you are the type of person that goes to the pub with your pals and leaps outa the bathroom window when its your round.

we value our participating members, we all get upset also. For that reason and that reason alone i give you the oportunity to be part of this community.
of course if you choose to waste this and make some sort of witty or rude reply then you will be shown the door as quickly here as i'm sure you have elsewhere with such an attitude.

kind regards twobeercans