PDA

View Full Version : Severe withdrawal symptoms.

wingco
11-03-2007, 04:37 PM
For a while now, with the help of the pushers on this site (and fantastic help it was) I have been having a regular weekend fix of SPL on the telly. Sadly, I have acquired a dependancy and now that I have been forced to go cold-turkey I find that the pain is too much to bear.

I am now giving serious consideration to some form of substitute which will give me my weekly high.

Unfortunately I know NOTHING about the ins and outs of the technology or the hardware needed or the procedures involved and so I hope that someone here can give me some advice.

At present I only have my Freeview box, not TUTV compatible, and am looking for views on alternatives.:please:

biggash
19-03-2007, 10:01 AM
You are stuffed with the box that you have. :(

You'll need to get another one that has a card slot and then pay for Setanta. Nightmare!!

niallmoran
19-03-2007, 10:41 PM
there's always streaming from the net...bit of a faff but most games available :D

kryten77
20-03-2007, 09:26 AM
For two years now ( one of them as Sysop) I have been part of a site that allows members to watch over ten games every weekend. these are from all over Europe but specifically 15:00 kick offs in Scotland and in England. Just do a google search for football on the internet. You will be surprised at the number of options it will give you.