PDA

View Full Version : no channels

mickybhoy1888
10-03-2007, 08:53 PM
major problems with the drambox guys please can any1 help, i have flashed the box with gemini 3.40 and done all the scans and picked up all channels available but when i go to watch them half are missing although they show up on the channel listings e.g. i can watch setanta 2 + setanta golf but cant watch setanta 1 and i can watch sky movies 1 but not 2 and 3 etc, wot am i doing wrong guys any help would be much appreciated

jacksnap
10-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Om getting exactly the same, the channels show up, but i get a black screen. on lots of the channels.

Any help on this would be great.

Collider
11-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Has to be something to do with virgin because lots of other boxes ie.. dboxes are doing this and its not just done to a specific image :(

Fixed it in dbox went to extras menu/set EMU and changed to mgcam.

Dont know if this will help with dreamboxes though

jacksnap
11-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Great Advice!
Many thanks, its in a slightly different place, but on the gemini image I went to the blue panel setup, and changed the autocam settings to MGcam 1.xx/2

Then all channels worked.

mickybhoy1888
11-03-2007, 01:18 PM
excellent snapjack i did the same as you an hey presto works brilliant and just in time for the footy im well pleased

acoustics
11-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi guys I have a m8 with the same problem, I think he will be glad to here this
thanks for the info guys

minty_type-r
18-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Has to be something to do with virgin because lots of other boxes ie.. dboxes are doing this and its not just done to a specific image :(
Fixed it in dbox went to extras menu/set EMU and changed to mgcam.
Dont know if this will help with dreamboxes though

Spot on worked a treat cheers mate.