PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Neutrino Da Vodka

tigger0470
07-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi guys

Ok I have the old UK04 (Neutrino) image that is now long over due for an upgrade. I looked on the site and found the Da Voka Christmas Edition. So I re-flashed my box and installed it. I have also installed the addon_backup.bin file.

Problem is, is that when I go into service to do a service scan I try to select Cable Provider in order to select the sym rate. It will not let me make any changes so when I select start scan it comes back with a "transponderscan failed" message. I have looked everywhere and cannot find any TUT guide for me to refer to.

I have tried other images but (being an ex dbox man) prefer Neutrino.

can anyone tell me how to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

zaf786
07-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi guys
Ok I have the old UK04 (Neutrino) image that is now long over due for an upgrade. I looked on the site and found the Da Voka Christmas Edition. So I re-flashed my box and installed it. I have also installed the addon_backup.bin file.
Problem is, is that when I go into service to do a service scan I try to select Cable Provider in order to select the sym rate. It will not let me make any changes so when I select start scan it comes back with a "transponderscan failed" message. I have looked everywhere and cannot find any TUT guide for me to refer to.
Thanks in advance
Hi i have just uploaded the latest version of this image it,s a backup you need flashwizard to upload to your box all you need to do is scan*** IMPORTANT WHEN SCANNING CHOOSE YOUR PROVIDER AND CHOOSE FULL SCAN MODE NOT FAST***

tigger0470
07-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi i have just uploaded the latest version of this image it,s a backup you need flashwizard to upload to your box all you need to do is scan*** IMPORTANT WHEN SCANNING CHOOSE YOUR PROVIDER AND CHOOSE FULL SCAN MODE NOT FAST***

That would be great chap can you PM it to me??

zaf786
07-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi guys
Thanks in advance

That would be great chap can you PM it to me??
I have posted in the download section****

tigger0470
07-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeah sorry just got it Doh. Thanks anyway chap

zaf786
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah sorry just got it Doh. Thanks anyway chap
What provider are you in 6952 or 6887 ?

tigger0470
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
I am in 6887 chap.

zaf786
07-03-2007, 09:31 PM
I am in 6887 chap.
Ok have you put the image on and tried it***

tigger0470
07-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Yes chap just done it now (had to put kids to bed lol) Works like a treat thatnks for all your help

zaf786
07-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Yes chap just done it now (had to put kids to bed lol) Works like a treat thatnks for all your help
Thanks for trying i need someone in provider 6952 to try it the cable xml has only one frequency for each providers i have tested 6887 i know it works it,s 6952 i am not sure i just picked one frequency out of cable xml and added to modified cable xml if someone tries the image for that providers please leave feedback****

pac_man
17-03-2007, 05:04 PM
hi.

i was wondering whwether any of you guys could help me out. After loads of reading on wod i have loaded the Neutrion da vodka image the one thats in the dloads sectioon. After flashing it i cannot do a scan as when you go to services it says "service providers--none?? can anyone help on what to do next?