PDA

View Full Version : live on hacked firmware?

scotia
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Ive heard that it is possible to play backed up games on xbox live is this possible and how? i didn't think you could or you would be banned for life can someone please confirm

thanks in advance

[IG]Mart
07-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I think you can go online as a friend told me that he play`s online when gaming and that he has his xbox hacked.

TheThingIs
08-03-2007, 11:08 AM
You definitely can play on live with hacked fw and copied games, I've been doing it for over 6 months now. They may decide to ban people in the future but not yet, although that could change at any moment and is the risk you take when you go on live with a hacked box.

Darth Jax
11-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Look out when Halo 3 hits, I think thats when banning will start so MS's flagship game doesn't suffer in sales.

Tack
13-03-2007, 09:30 PM
yes there is no problems as of yet...but like it's been said...every update is a ars* clencher....but so far, so good.

fatlip180
21-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I personally think we will be ok as m$ have bigger problems to sort out - such as the hypervisor hack - although not really useful to the masses yet, it will only allow for easier hacks in at the core of the system once the pro's get their hands on it.

foggyuk
26-03-2007, 01:09 PM
While ms say they don't think it's a problem,will tuesdays shutdown put paid to these hacks,i'm betting it will?.

tinkertiler
01-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Lives shutdown on tuesday had nothing to do with the firmware hack in any shape or form it was just for routine jobs that need doing. The time when they get the firmware hack will be when the release the updates i.e. when they bring out updates that have to be applied to play the new games or when you go on xbox live sometimes. There will soon be a spring update again and this is always a time to be worried if you have the firmware hack installed.

wozzo
13-04-2007, 01:00 AM
new stealth firmware make it extremely hard for ms to block you!

5 Inch
15-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Biggest worry would be the spring update and halo3 which are both commin soonish now, might be worth unplugging the network cable when it comes for a few days.

Shipoftheline
15-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Biggest worry would be the spring update and halo3 which are both commin soonish now, might be worth unplugging the network cable when it comes for a few days.

Biggest worry would be that MS do somerthing with Halo 3 like they did with Halo 2 ;)