PDA

View Full Version : Situation

aka-andrew
07-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Have just taken over a pub which has Sky in it, Have opened up a new account in my name with me and they are sending me out a new card etc, i'm guessing I don't start paying until i put the card in and set it up.

The reason i'm asking is the old company has not yet even told Sky that they are no longer in the building and are still paying it, does anyone know how long the notice period is and whats the chances of me getting free sky for a few months :)

Another thing is when I do activate the card the guy who set up the account up put a prem plus season ticket on for free, bonus :)

krazylegz
07-03-2007, 02:37 PM
it's usually a month m8,but if they havent told sly then,i'm guessing it will stay on untill they either stop paying or cancel it,but u wanna watch as they are sly sods and probably will start billing you from now m8

kryten77
10-03-2007, 07:46 AM
They also tend to drop in whilst the footie is on..Just to make sure that their wee feed to you is being paid for at the commercial rate and not at the domestic one. A few pubs locally have had "visits" from engineers around 12:30 and 3pm on saturdays ;)
They take a special interest in pubs showing ART games as well. ART dont have copyright licence for these games in Britain.Just another way for them to screw more money from the "poor" downtrodden masses