satman
28-02-2007, 12:28 AM
anybody got tut and software on these visionnet cis boxes
seem them for sale in germany

join this forum

h**p://xvision.board.to/

mickyminx
05-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi, i have a VN8000 CIS, not bad at all when servers are up, but mostly down at the moment.

try here, lots of good info and useful utils

h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. regards. mm

yvry
03-04-2007, 04:48 PM
I will at this moment not recomended any more the visionet, most off the times server down, other receivers with the same idea are asking money for at year, and still you get the same as visionet 80 % down. The idea was good but at the end is not stable enought when so many people have a visionet

fafa313
09-12-2007, 08:45 AM
h::p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 1 month free for test

Dr X
09-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Well as many will know who have had one of these their support is woefull to say the least.
One thing to have such a system start off with all good entitions and such but another to follow on with it all.
But with all sat systems and such in this hobby of ours, you choose your receiver and takes your chances, it can be a expensive hobby at times but still at the same time its a hobby. :)
One receiver i would say to try get is one called NanoXX 9600I it does the same but is up 98% of the time and you get lots more than the receiver in question.
Fraction of the cost and lot faster ;)

satman
10-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Well as many will know who have had one of these their support is woefull to say the least.
One thing to have such a system start off with all good entitions and such but another to follow on with it all.
But with all sat systems and such in this hobby of ours, you choose your receiver and takes your chances, it can be a expensive hobby at times but still at the same time its a hobby. :)
One receiver i would say to try get is one called NanoXX 9600I it does the same but is up 98% of the time and you get lots more than the receiver in question.
Fraction of the cost and lot faster ;)

good reply but how long will the freebie last?
i can see it going the same way as the visionnet.