26-02-2007, 10:57 PM
hi folks i'm new to this i have the new gemini 3.40 image is this any good

thanks in advance

krazylegz
28-02-2007, 09:25 PM
yes m8 it's a good image

englishguy
03-03-2007, 01:49 PM
new to dream box myself, and you may have seen from my other post been having PSU problems! so just asking you guys for advice on what is the best dreambox image?

Thanx in advance

Donnie Darko
04-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Try em all and what ever suits personally i'm a neutrino fan.

pac_man
13-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi ive just come back to this site from a looooooooooooooooooong vacation :-D

I wanted to know if anyone knows what the latest most stable neutrino image is out there? cause im running 1106z which is fairly old and i feel for a change..
any one?????

dazzlet
23-05-2007, 02:51 PM
hi i would also like to know maybe what the latest and best image would be for me to put on my dreambox 500c in the yorkshire area and also whats the difference between the image and the key files?

notanotherone
23-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi ive just come back to this site from a looooooooooooooooooong vacation :-D
I wanted to know if anyone knows what the latest most stable neutrino image is out there? cause im running 1106z which is fairly old and i feel for a change..
any one?????

wellcome back pac_man there is a new neutrino in the pipe line but nothing ready yet try one the new gemini images the now or enigma ones there not the same if like me you love neutrino but there are not that bad have to admit

hi i would also like to know maybe what the latest and best image would be for me to put on my dreambox 500c in the yorkshire area and also whats the difference between the image and the key files?
this has been asked a lot mate and really its try and try some ppl like enigma some gemini others like me prefer neutrino but any of the latest ones out there are all worth a go try them and once you ahve the required post all will be reveled about keys and that;)