PDA

View Full Version : canon digital projector. 200" projection. god its massive

TEEPEE
26-02-2007, 09:57 PM
hi folks
heres your chance to have the biggest tv on the block. ive had this digital projector for 1 year now and its the business. its only had 40 hours use so the bulb is in great condition. it projects a crystal clear image up to 200" which is mmm over 16 foot wide and as clear as a bell. you may be thinking cheet i dont have a wall that big but the beauty of this model is that you can put it 6foot away from a walll and still get a clear picture right down to 6foot wide or less if you want to have only a 44" tv. i have the leads that connect it to a dvd player. surround sound system, laptop, xbox, god just about everything. my son had this on his xbox and the car was the real size. there is so much i could say about this one been its made by canon not some cheap gq or lg rubbish but i wont cos i dont want to pulll those down. god i just did. basically i you like gaming or just buzzing like i did watching top footy matches on a massive screen with my mates in the garden in summer(i just put it on a table in the house with the window open and a double sheet hung up in the garden) the business is all it is. i bet you are wondering then why the feck is he selling it?... well ill tell you. i have just bought a triumph 900 tiger and i need lots of dosh to get it on the road so it was either sell the wife or this.. haha sorry im a single parent dad so this has to go. im wanting only ?250 for it and please be polite with your bids. thank you very much for reading this fecking long sales pitch. ciao...

Eurovox
03-03-2007, 11:19 PM
I could be interested do you have any pictures??

forget i said that i want a screen tired just reading what i want too se i think

TEEPEE
08-03-2007, 06:47 PM
send me your email and i will send some pictures to you. thanks..

jimeneyc
18-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Please send me more info on this too, model numbers, lamp life, resolution etc. looking for a projector this may be perfect for me.

plexo
18-03-2007, 07:27 PM
goddam this is tempting, my email addy is To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. can you send me some pics, more info on it all and does the price include postage?

thanks