PDA

View Full Version : newbie to forum and updating funcards

neilmajithia
15-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi,
Im new to this forum, i have ntl and been using a chipped box with a galaxy funcard (has no number on it) and someone used to update the card everytime it stopped working for us. But i want to do it myself now as it seems to stop working more often now. I have a funcard writer on the way. i just need to know what i need to do coz all the info on the forum is a little confusing

Satch
15-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Hi,

Writing a basic fun card is easy, BUT you need to know your BK & Ird.
Ird is easy as can be got from the EM (engineers menu).
So it all depends on your BK what box is it you have?

neilmajithia
16-06-2006, 09:03 AM
I have the pace / ntl box
The model number is DiTV-2000 if that helps
by the way how do I get into the engineers menu

neilmajithia
16-06-2006, 09:45 AM
by the way i thionk i read that i can get my boxkey and ird from my card thats already been programmed, is that true coz i think all it needs is the new key or whatever when it was last changed from ntl

akrama
16-06-2006, 07:04 PM
how do I make an autoupdate funcard?

akrama
16-06-2006, 07:05 PM
sorry forgot to mention, does an autoupdate funcard work with all PACE boxes/?

thesparky
21-06-2006, 09:12 PM
try and open your box, inside the bk might be written under the lid also on the "scart can" there should be a white sticker, this is your ird number,
to double check pull power plug out put a scart lead in the bottom scart plug press and hold the up and down buttons (not the up and down channel buttons) apply the power while still holding the buttons the screen show change blue then go to eng menu, look for "nagra serial code" this is your ird m8

charmer127
23-06-2006, 10:18 PM
to get into engineer's menu, i think u unplug the box, and hold down the "up" and "down" arrow when u plug it back in. keep those buttons pressed for several seconds until menu comes up. (i think)

alan clark
23-06-2006, 10:27 PM
hello guys can anyone help new to system only have 200 points need to update tw card admin looking for password can anyone give advice on what i need to do to get permission to download on to my card and how many cookies do i need if thats the prob thanks to any replies

ritchiew
16-08-2006, 09:45 PM
yes thats it

thesparky
16-08-2006, 10:14 PM
to get into engineer's menu, i think u unplug the box, and hold down the "up" and "down" arrow when u plug it back in. keep those buttons pressed for several seconds until menu comes up. (i think)
did i not just say that m8
please read all posts before posting replies that have already been answered