PDA

View Full Version : Finally Available

mburns
26-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi guys!

Been talking to a few guys and they tell me that freeview/top up tv has been cracked.

I take it will just been magic cards/fun cards.

If i find out anymore i will let you know

Mick

Shipoftheline
26-02-2007, 11:28 AM
I take it you are talking about the old service which just has a few channels now or do you mean the anytime service ?

pug309
26-02-2007, 01:31 PM
rumours about magic cards being available i have heard also

DanielHarvey
26-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Is this just for the current service or is it also for Setanta.

devcon
26-02-2007, 02:47 PM
souunds good wonder if u can still get the dumps anyone know and watch it on ur comp

Gazer
27-02-2007, 10:55 AM
rumours have started to fly around about this, so we will have to see, anyway please lets not start filling this thread up with crap over this, if there is somethink about, we will get to know about it here ;)

Spinifex
03-03-2007, 01:30 PM
O.K all some news we have all been waiting for!
I am bringing this information across from 2 other forums...

UPDATE: Here is a guy potentially selling these cards
http://glasgow.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/email_friend.pl?posting_id=8238299

snippet from a source said: "hi mate contacted the guy and he said the ones hes got just now are cutting off every couple of days but he should have more in by tuesday"

and:

"but the guy a spoke to asked what card i was after "was it the freeview card" so i take it hes got other types of cards/boxes"

and that refers to the url posted above.

and im having so many reports that the cards are out there, but be warned this could be a con or like it says above the card may key change every couple of days!?

news as it happens, Spinifex.

countryboy
03-03-2007, 03:05 PM
45 .. ok what i want to know is if some wee ned in glagow knows how this is done . then why aint it public ...oh i phoned the number and i was told its my brothers add please call back later

Shipoftheline
03-03-2007, 05:03 PM
ok what i want to know is if some wee ned in glagow knows how this is done . then why aint it public

Simple answer is they want to make money and don't want topuptv to know how they've done it. Remember it was a long time before we found out how to do the AU funcards but it was still being done ;)

Declan
03-03-2007, 06:01 PM
what about the freeview boxes with no cards eg the ones from asda :bike:

mburns
03-03-2007, 07:26 PM
I know this person it might be "a ned" that answers the phone, but its not a ned that does the magic, will try keep you updated

Mick

Spinifex
04-03-2007, 12:12 PM
what about the freeview boxes with no cards eg the ones from asda :bike:

well this is open for debate and discussion because this was one of my concerns earlier on in 2006.

basically it doesnt matter how new your non slotted freeview box is, its out of date already. you need a card slot or youve moosed it. FREEview was meant to be FREE so thats why a load of boxes were cheaply made because they didnt need a cam/card slot.

so then some clever $%"T came along and decided yeah we should use cards! hmmmmmm

whats your opinion?

Spinifex.

Shipoftheline
04-03-2007, 05:05 PM
FREEview was meant to be FREE so thats why a load of boxes were cheaply made because they didnt need a cam/card slot.

No the SDN mux was allowed to have Pay TV on that platform from day one and FREEview was never free because everyone is supposed to pay the BBC subsciption fee first (TV Licence) ;)

evilclive
04-03-2007, 10:03 PM
In fact, former BBC Director-General Greg Dyke wrote in his 2003 autobiography that when ITV Digital became insolvent and the BBC rescued the platform to make Freeview, he deliberately chose not to support conditional access modules, so that it wouldn't be possible to encrypt the BBC channels and make them subscription only. This was intended to leave the BBC with no alternative to the TV Licence as a funding method, even after the analogue switch-off.

mburns
05-03-2007, 09:30 AM
hi there!
may be able to help

So how do you plan on helping us Shaneyd?

Mick

al pacino
05-03-2007, 02:19 PM
yes shaneyd , please do..

pug309
06-03-2007, 11:08 AM
well i have just ordered a card lets see what happens

DanielHarvey
06-03-2007, 11:46 AM
well i have just ordered a card lets see what happens

Credit to you for taking a punt on it. Looking forward to your feedback.

the_muff
06-03-2007, 12:58 PM
How much was the card pug309?

mburns
06-03-2007, 01:55 PM
where did you order it from?
Mick

pug309
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM
paid ?48.00 for it have it for the weekend

mburns
07-03-2007, 09:31 AM
So Pug, where you getting it from?

Mick

DessertDog
07-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Im watching this post with interest mmmmmmmmmm

pug309
08-03-2007, 01:23 PM
once i get my card and if it works ok i will post info as to where i got from if i can i am hoping here by weekend

DanielHarvey
08-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Top man pug.

Gazer
08-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Im watching this post with interest mmmmmmmmmm

Hmmm dont think your on your own there DD

CraigWales
09-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Hmm, If this works I might have a hard decision...D-Box for ex-NThell... or a freeview box...Hmm

mburns
09-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Take it you've not got it pug.......pub it is for the game then lol

:)

Mick

countryboy
10-03-2007, 02:51 AM
ive been on the phone to this lad .. personally i dont think he has whats he is advertising .. he is from pasiley .. and seems to be a bit wired up .. he told me he was waiting on cards . but told be that others have card shared on this for months .. ok i cant say if its true . i know sweet fa about tutv . but i know seca2 has been hacked so why aint this easy to do .. he is phoning me tomorrow . i wont hold my breath ...

pug309
10-03-2007, 10:12 AM
update speaking last night about card and should be with me shortly
but as you can understand demand is big first come first served ok
this is the info that i know if it helps peeps just now the cards are cloned from an official and fully paid up subscription for 12 months so guarenteed to work this i knew about a while ago but didnt believe that it would work but i promise you the cards are working 100% i should have been quicker to order mine but never mind he told me that i cannot re-clone the card to make others as this would render them all useless and would need to start again,dont know if thats true or not as i was going to try it once it arrived unsure now sorry i cant give you a deffo time but will be soon watch here for the news..

This is no bull**** that i promise

pug309
10-03-2007, 10:16 AM
With reference to the above the guy from glasgow is probably genuine and getting the cards from the same person as i only know of one that is in fact doing thes...

wouldn't totally right him of

Spinifex
10-03-2007, 12:32 PM
update speaking last night about card and should be with me shortly
but as you can understand demand is big first come first served ok
this is the info that i know if it helps peeps just now the cards are cloned from an official and fully paid up subscription for 12 months so guarenteed to work this i knew about a while ago but didnt believe that it would work but i promise you the cards are working 100% i should have been quicker to order mine but never mind he told me that i cannot re-clone the card to make others as this would render them all useless and would need to start again,dont know if thats true or not as i was going to try it once it arrived unsure now sorry i cant give you a deffo time but will be soon watch here for the news..
This is no bull**** that i promise
well for a start he's talking out his a*se saying about the cloning, freeview boxes dont transmit for a start! so the only thing you may do is corrupt your own card. never auto detect a card thats for sure! card sharing with setanta? its only been on a card since 1st of march lol so that sounds strange. unless they have been doing it with satellite then i dont know.
if these cards are around and about then why arent we seeing the proof. its all talk.
Spinifex.

just had a thought maybe someone who is working for setanta is nicking the cards or activating certain ones, or even somebody from sainsburys is robbing them lol... speculation.

mburns
10-03-2007, 01:17 PM
I spoke to the guy, he said he was talking about card sharing the top up tv cards.

I belive seca 2 has been done for ages but noone saw an interest in TUTV because it was sh!te channels, but now setanta is here it is a different story, i mean who doesn't want free scottish & premiership football??????

Keep your eyes peeled :)

Meant to ask countryboy- im from paisley any idea of his name or where exactly?????

Shipoftheline
10-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I spoke to the guy, he said he was talking about card sharing the top up tv cards.

I belive seca 2 has been done for ages but noone saw an interest in TUTV because it was sh!te channels, but now setanta is here it is a different story, i mean who doesn't want free scottish & premiership football??????

They've had scottish football for ages it's only when they got the premiership the interest went through thr roof ;)

devcon
10-03-2007, 10:19 PM
nothing to do with the premiership games m8 scottish football was big believe me but people have been getting it free for so long they are used to it and since its moved to topuptv they are missing it especially with an old firm game coming up personally i know a few people that are meant to be involved in this and i think they are full of sh*t dont get me wrong i think it will happen but not right now and i hope that when it comes out its not as easily avalible to access through the net as people werent giving a toss about the sites just as long as they got the codes they were alright

Shipoftheline
12-03-2007, 09:17 AM
nothing to do with the premiership games m8 scottish football was big believe me

I don't want to get into a slanging match here but if they are so big why don't the viewing figures back it up? This is what Santana have spent the big money on (Premiership) which is why they are now moving to an encrypted channel and it?s really that simple. You don't have to believe me but perhaps you should check the ratings of the two leagues and the amount of followers they have ;)

berley
12-03-2007, 11:46 AM
please keep this thread on topic or it will get closed :)

mburns
12-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Any updates guys?

countryboy
13-03-2007, 09:50 PM
nothing to update the guy is full of horses sh1t .. i called him again he got abusive .. total prat ...he dont say where in pasiley he lives ....

devcon
14-03-2007, 10:38 AM
viewing figures dont back it up when everybody is getting it for nought how can it cause the ppl that are getng it for zero dont exist

Shipoftheline
14-03-2007, 10:48 AM
viewing figures dont back it up when everybody is getting it for nought how can it cause the ppl that are getng it for zero dont exist

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
BARB (http://www.barb.co.uk/)

Spinifex
16-03-2007, 11:54 AM
nothing to update the guy is full of horses sh1t .. i called him again he got abusive .. total prat ...he dont say where in pasiley he lives ....

thought as much total hoax. SETANTA AND TOPUPTV IS NOT HACKED LMAO

oh well nice thinking while it lasted.

Spinifex
16-03-2007, 11:55 AM
please keep this thread on topic or it will get closed :)

Well said. (as i was thinking the same lol)

Shipoftheline
16-03-2007, 02:03 PM
thought as much total hoax. SETANTA AND TOPUPTV IS NOT HACKED LMAO
oh well nice thinking while it lasted.

I remember people telling me on this very board that the funcards couldn't AU

notanotherone
03-04-2007, 07:31 AM
i got freeview without card can i acess still ?

thanks
can you be more specific with your question ?what do you mean ? what are you trying to access ?there is not much to access on freeview apart from pron?

tomboy1
05-04-2007, 04:36 PM
this chat about freeview is a load of hot air if there is a crack for freeview lets have it & stop pussy footing about ?

grahamemc
27-06-2007, 07:22 PM
True,I have heard of nothing 'til now.but I'll be keeping a close look.tx

zeezoo
13-08-2007, 04:38 PM
hopefully it will come soon, if it hasnt already been made

blackhole128
06-09-2007, 10:24 AM
No card slot = no Setanta or TUTV from the sound of it.

It's a real pain - I have two boxes. One has no slot and the other has a slot, but is the old ITV Digital box which can't handle TUTV either!

Looks like it's a trip to Tesco to see what they've got going cheap.