PDA

View Full Version : au funcards

cosso1
26-02-2007, 12:18 AM
i have an au funcard. which file is actually the auto updater. is it the crypthex#tl-v3.hex and will this file be the same when the card needs redoing and do i just get a new image

fergalsworld
26-02-2007, 10:48 AM
i have an au funcard. which file is actually the auto updater. is it the crypthex#tl-v3.hex and will this file be the same when the card needs redoing and do i just get a new image
Yes the v3 file is the one you will need to replace when it goes down.

thesparky
26-02-2007, 11:40 AM
V3 is used at the moment to update the keyroles when this stops you could try V1 or V2 if these dont work then it will be a new type of key role, just put in the keys manually intil a new version comes out (normally a couple of days if that)
i would get an atmega card as well so if the fun stops use the atmega and when the atmega stops a fix should be out for the fun and visa versa

akrama
04-03-2007, 04:46 PM
I assume you put keys in manually using in Nagraedit public key0 and public key1. How do you obtain the keys if your card is not auto updating?

fergalsworld
04-03-2007, 04:53 PM
I assume you put keys in manually using in Nagraedit public key0 and public key1. How do you obtain the keys if your card is not auto updating?
Why is it not updating what files have you used and what proggy did you use to make your exteeprom.
what order did you write them to the card.
What error do you get on the tv.

akrama
04-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Its working ok now thanks. Just had to redo my funcard. used crypthex3 and followed guide that came with it using Infinity USB unlimited prog. I programed the Ext EEPROM with edited nagra image, PROGRAM THE INTERNAL EEPROM WITH CryptHexEEP.hex PROGRAM THE FLASH WITH ONE OF THE THREE VERSIONS OF THE FLASH INCLUDED- C&W.

I'm not having much look this weekend my central heating has gone down, my hoovers packed up, my nokia dbox2 stopped working last night and all I get is FTA channels!! Will search Dbox forums might need re-imaging. Thanks!

fergalsworld
04-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Its working ok now thanks. Just had to redo my funcard. used crypthex3 and followed guide that came with it using Infinity USB unlimited prog. I programed the Ext EEPROM with edited nagra image, PROGRAM THE INTERNAL EEPROM WITH CryptHexEEP.hex PROGRAM THE FLASH WITH ONE OF THE THREE VERSIONS OF THE FLASH INCLUDED- C&W.
I'm not having much look this weekend my central heating has gone down, my hoovers packed up, my nokia dbox2 stopped working last night and all I get is FTA channels!! Will search Dbox forums might need re-imaging. Thanks!
Lifes a bitch sometimes atleast you can watch the footy lol.:wink:

glesgajohn
15-03-2007, 09:13 PM
i think all relevant files will b in the downloads section m8 i cant upload as yet ?