PDA

View Full Version : Help reading Nagra to obtain Bk IRD

Jango
23-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Hi All,

I have wot I think is a ROM 11 card sitting in a reader with Nagra edit v4.1, I can see from older posts that I should be able to get the bk & ird but am unsure where I'm supposed to get it. Any help you could give would be ace. Ta Jango.

Donnie Darko
23-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Depends what rev it is?could be locked?

Jango
23-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Hiya,

No, it's not locked and has tons off information, I'm just unsure which to use. Ta

fergalsworld
23-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Hiya,
No, it's not locked and has tons off information, I'm just unsure which to use. Ta
After you have read the card in nagra click on "data editor" tab and look on the right hand side you will
see your details there.

Jango
27-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Hiya, I was getting hold of the bk & ird to make a fun card for persons box, they've had problems with some of the channels and I said I would try and help. Going from the screen you took me to, the bk matched up against the code on the engineers menu (it was in reverse on the Nagra edit). Can you tell me, is the ird also in reverse, the reason I ask is that I'm not having much joy with the fun card.

thesparky
27-02-2007, 02:04 PM
if you have opened the card with NE and clicked on the "data editor" tab then on the right top line is your ird this is reversed in pairs ie 12 34 56 78 become 78 56 34 12 (note the pairs i have spaced these to make it easier to see)
under this is your box key these are the only numbers needed
the bk is in forwards and contains 16 hex numbers that 0-9 and a-f,