PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 500c Freezing!!! help?

scottclark2k
20-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Just got my dreambox 500c, flashed it with Dream 06 Image, so far so good. I then wanted to set up my channels and boquettes, so i decided to convert my dbox2 service files and boquettes using Bouquette editor. This went ok, i then followed a guide as of where to put all of these files - done that then restarted my dreambox. Got to the startup screen and just froze there?
Not sure if iv put them in the wrong place or what the hell the problem is!
Any suggestions would be much appreciated????

thanks

notanotherone
21-02-2007, 11:21 AM
For neutrino images, /var/tuxbox/config/zapit. For enigma images, /var/tuxbox/config/enigma.
if you are trying to use neutrino service and bouquets in an enigma image am sure they dont work the best way is once you are ahppy with your flashed image is do a scan and you never know it mite find some more channels and you can upload them here for othere users remember neutrino images use uboquets

scottclark2k
21-02-2007, 08:03 PM
thanks mate - that mite be the problem - al have a mess about with the dreambox n fill u in with how i get on.

thanks for your help

masterphildj
02-03-2007, 06:04 PM
can u tel me is it for sat or for cable

notanotherone
02-03-2007, 08:23 PM
can u tel me is it for sat or for cable
can you tell me wot this means ???????????

Hoagy
03-03-2007, 03:21 AM
can you tell me wot this means ???????????
well he is asking if it is for satellite or cable but since the thread states 500-c then i guess thats pretty obvious hehe

notanotherone
03-03-2007, 05:32 AM
well he is asking if it is for satellite or cable but since the thread states 500-c then i guess thats pretty obvious hehe
thank god for that thought i was going senile lol