PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Nights Fights On

y2krog2000
16-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Amir Khan v Mohammed Medjadji (ITV 4 21:00)

Audley Harrison v Michael Sprott (ITV 23:05)

Harrison says he will be world champion by the end of the year and I think he can do it because there are no great heavyweights out there at the minute. If he wins the belt on saturday then he will probably get a crack at a world title. Harrison looked dangerous in his last fight and wasnt scared of getting hit back for a change but Sprott beat Williams to.

Timoweb
16-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Harrison v Sprott should be good, i hope. Just looked at the odds on Harrison is a big favorit. Hmm still not to sure about Auldey if he's top class or not. Micheal does clame to have knocked Auldey out before the olymipcs in training. I know Auldey is a better fighter now but Micheal still has the power and he's only 32.

Timoweb
18-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Wow forget all the other fights did you see the Earl fight, well done ref for letting it go a bit longer.

Oh yeah well done Micheal, but knew you could do it cos your a pro. no :newbie:

adam
18-02-2007, 01:44 AM
The Earl fight was a good and he came back well from the knock outs in round one but he got some beating. Good decision to stop because do not want any one seriously injured.

y2krog2000
18-02-2007, 08:55 AM
The Earl fight was good but it got stopped when he started getting the better of the other guy so I understand why Earl looked upset, it they were going to pull him out they should have done it at the end of the round they threw the towel in.

Harrison proved last night that he should have stuck to amature boxing because he is to open and needs a head guard to protect him, I think his best bet is to follow in Frank Brunos footsteps and take up panto.