PDA

View Full Version : the satellite download area???

jeff1978
15-02-2007, 05:05 PM
what is the point in having a download section if nobody downloads the files or uses the keys. ive uploaded a few files along with other people. with up to date keys for dragon cam t-rex cam and the diablo cam plus put the d+ keys on to and nobody takes them all files are tested before i upload them.
just a thought jeff1978

givemethemoney
20-07-2007, 05:27 PM
jeff
i'd love to use the download area.As i'm new to this and need all the help i can get.but i can't access the area until i have posted 15 times.seems like catch 22 to me.

bladesftp
20-07-2007, 05:46 PM
the point of having a downloads section is thats its easier for member to find the files they want rather than trawling thru posts looking for attachments if ppl need them they are always there to get

and the reason why there is a 15 post minimum is to stop ppl signing up grabbing what they want then f**king off only to come back when they want something its good to give and to recieve ;)

notanotherone
20-07-2007, 07:25 PM
jeff 1978 its very commendable of you to go to all that trouble trust me am not into all that sort of thing but i allways look in here and i allways apprecaite ppl like yourself who go to all that trouble as blades said its so easy when ppl like you do what you do at least i know where everything is and can find it straight away ..hey you never know i mite get interested i it so keep up the good work m8

wullboy
21-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Lets be honest mate, we all come on this site to get the information we require, just like myself, some people then disappear once they get what they want,so why make it easy for them,as a couple of moderators have said, give & take ??, once you take time and speak to the other people on this site, you`ll find this is a very friendly site, and are more and willing to give lots of usefull valid information, and like i said earlier, that is the reason we come on sites like this in the first place, So i for one think is a great site, Happy hunting m8