View Full Version : Should i have waited for 1080p TV's??

12-02-2007, 11:19 PM
I recently bought a Samsung 32in LCD HDTV which supports up to 1080i, but i found out shortly afterwards that there are new 1080p sets. A lot of people are saying it isn't an issue since not a lot of products and TV broadcasts are going to support it. So is it an issue or not? just wondering if i should have waited.

Thanks, Mark.

18-02-2007, 11:34 PM
if you can tell between a 1080p and a 1080i display i would be very suprised..
but it's like all technology..you could have wated a got a 1080p ,but then something else will be just around the corner..