PDA

View Full Version : how does the wii compare with other game consoles

Lainie
10-02-2007, 09:03 PM
ok peeps i dont know much about this wii none of my pals kids got it - yet. hubs got a xbox, and he got psp for xmas. i used to love playing console games but not played any for ages and ages, had most of them from the megadrive to the playstation 2 (which we didnt like as it took an age to load the games when first launched and got rid of it)

still use my gameboy advance tho and platform games my favourite. just would like to know your thots on this wii. please give me ur opinions - birthday in 4 weeks!!

:berley:

berley
10-02-2007, 09:46 PM
i dont play the consoles but the hubby and daughter still love em and i got to say this is one console i have played, brilliant when you got friends round specially if you have extra remotes, try get a shot of one you wont be disapointed, this one might even get played more than the rest thats stored in the cupboard in my spare room

Bard
11-02-2007, 12:55 AM
It's a must have :)

Fun for anyone and everyone. It will get you up off your seat and slashing wildly around your front room.

Compared to an xbox360 the graphics are nowhere near as good, but that isn't what it is all about.

As berley says, have a go of one and see if you aren't hooked :)

The-Wappy-One
11-02-2007, 01:02 AM
hmm what can i say ...

well people know what i think of them and tbh the grafix arnt the best of the new gen consoles but the game play sure gives them a run for there money tho ;) end of try it and see what you think one persons like is anothers ones hate

but look at the figures

NexGen Wars - who will win? you decide. (http://nexgenwars.com/)

xbox has been out a year nearly and the wii is alomst half way there lol so they must be doing something right ;)

notanotherone
11-02-2007, 06:52 AM
am not a big games console fan but had to have this one my neighbour when i first got it thought we were off our heads when he saw us dancing around the room, laugh ive never had so much fun with a games console b4 ive got everybody hooked that i know i take it with me when we visit friends and the kids love it too (oi berley its your fault :roflmao:

Miss L
11-02-2007, 09:12 AM
i love my wii!!! for peeps who havnt got one. WOT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!! :kungfu:

Shipoftheline
11-02-2007, 09:24 AM
how does the wii compare with other game consoles

It doesn't because it's just a souped-up Gamecube and I'm still shocked that they can get away with asking 180 for it

Lainie
11-02-2007, 10:25 AM
cheers for the feedback peeps good or bad i would rather know. its the first 360 hubs has got. i used to play the games more than him - god i loved spyro, mario, sonic, banjo kazooii etc. not really got the time to play games now tho with working full time (and overtime to pay for the hols) and of course now i got a pc. (when i played the consoles i didnt have the net - dont play games on pc) however if this was worth it id def buy one.