PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Wireless Controller (Not 360)

Jango
08-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Hiya All,

Been searching on ebay as all the shops I've been trying no longer sell orginal xbox controllers. Can anybody recommend a good site to buy a wireless controller, only for a 6 year old so I don't wana spend over the odds. I might at a push even buy a wired controller yet, I'm looking at the stuff thats on offer from Hong Kong......I'm open to suggestions. I would like the controller to have a fairly long battery life also - I don't want much. Thanks to any suggestions that I get.

ticticboom
08-02-2007, 04:22 PM
there u go mate duno if this is any good 4 u

Xbox Wireless Controller, This comfortable, translucent green controller uses Logitech's highly reliable 2.4GHz Cordless Freedom technology to deliver super-precise control with no lag time. It can operate at a range of 30 feet, and runs for up to 300 hours on two AA batteries. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. its a logitech so its a good make.

Jango
08-02-2007, 10:59 PM
there u go mate duno if this is any good 4 u
Xbox Wireless Controller, This comfortable, translucent green controller uses Logitech's highly reliable 2.4GHz Cordless Freedom technology to deliver super-precise control with no lag time. It can operate at a range of 30 feet, and runs for up to 300 hours on two AA batteries. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. its a logitech so its a good make.

Mate that is so good what you done for me there, this is why I rate this site, many, many thanks.

ticticboom
09-02-2007, 01:38 AM
no worries mate glad u like that one, i had a madcatz one and its sucked so am glad i found a better one 4 u bro :) also the controller is a good size 4 ur kid as u know the xbox controllers are quite big .

bladesftp
09-02-2007, 01:58 PM
also look here HMV.co.uk: Music CDs, DVDs, Games & More (http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=6&simpleSearchString=xbox+controller&primaryID=6&btnSubmitSearch.x=0&btnSubmitSearch.y=0)

zulm
03-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller is meant to really good, but it's hard to find and can cost a bit even on ebay. anyone know anyplaced stocking these?

diddydonn
02-07-2007, 12:25 PM
personally id recommend any of the madcatz wireless controller, failing that the logitech is ok