PDA

View Full Version : What xvid player

Hitman
06-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Im looking to get my hands on an xvid player so i can watch them on the telly and was wondering if anyone could recommend one.

Thanks

kryten77
07-02-2007, 04:36 AM
Cheap DVD Players @ Savastore.com (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Have a few at reasonable prices

As do

Crystal Slimline DVD DivX Player - Aria Technology (http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Electronics/DVD+Player+%2F+Recorders/+Crystal+Slimline+DVD+DivX+Player?productId=15247)

notanotherone
08-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Cheap DVD Players @ Savastore.com (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Have a few at reasonable prices

As do

Crystal Slimline DVD DivX Player - Aria Technology (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Dear Savastore Customer,

At 3.30pm, February 7th 2007, Globally Ltd purchased the business of Watford Electronics Ltd.

As a result of this purchase, Savastore.com is temporarily closed for business. The site will reopen as soon as possible following a full review of both business and technological processes.

It is Globally Ltd?s intention to invest heavily in the underlying technology behind Savastore.com, and to provide a platform that will enable it to resume and expand upon Watford Electronics? existing business.

Wherever possible Globally Ltd will assist and support all existing Savastore.com customers whose goods are not already covered by a manufacturer?s warranty.

Globally Ltd will endeavour to fulfil all unshipped Savastore.com orders. In line with Watford Electronics? existing policy, Globally Ltd will not charge Savastore.com customers until orders have been despatched.

Globally Ltd would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of Savastore.com.

Yours sincerely,

Globally Ltd

Information relating to warranty and returns procedures for existing Savastore.com customers whose products are not covered by a manufacturer?s warranty will be provided within the next 48 hours.

Hitman
08-02-2007, 09:14 PM
I bought a LG RH177 dvd recorder today with 80gb hard drive.
It plays most xvid divx avi ect.

Im impressed with it so far ....full of usefull features.
Even converting my old analogue tapes to dvd.

Bought from comet via reserve and collect.........down to ?150 from ?180 when bought this way!