PDA

View Full Version : My N~L AU card is Down

jeeps1
03-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi My N~L card has been down for about a week now I have read the tuts
and have only been able to get it up as a normal fun but this way it only works for about 18 hours . I have tried using crypt hex v3 n#l but to no avail!
Please help :cry:
I thank anyone in advance for any help given .
I am at w~rk at the mo so maybe wont be able to reply right away to any other posts but I will be back on soon . cheers

fergalsworld
03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
what are you using to create you exteeprom file when doing a AUfun.

renwich
03-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Hi My N~L card has been down for about a week now I have read the tuts
and have only been able to get it up as a normal fun but this way it only works for about 18 hours . I have tried using crypt hex v3 n#l but to no avail!
Please help :cry:
I thank anyone in advance for any help given .
I am at w~rk at the mo so maybe wont be able to reply right away to any other posts but I will be back on soon . cheers

Theres a dedicated section to Funcards, so you decide to post in the root of the cable forum,,,,,Ive now moved this to the correct place

jeeps1
03-02-2007, 01:55 PM
HI toxic then dragging the bin file over to create a hex file

fergalsworld
03-02-2007, 01:59 PM
HI toxic then dragging the bin file over to create a hex file
Use RHV11 to create your exteeprom then just write it dont convert it to hex.
you might have to rename it .bin for your programmer to see the file.

jeeps1
03-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi t here I done that then input my ird and bk in to rstgen got a hex used that as my flash used crypthex as my internal and used the bin file as my external programmed it and nothing :rolleye:

fergalsworld
03-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Hi t here I done that then input my ird and bk in to rstgen got a hex used that as my flash used crypthex as my internal and used the bin file as my external programmed it and nothing :rolleye:
You are mixing a normal fun with a AUfun erase the card then
Use Rhv11(not rstgen) put your details in tick your area and save as myexteeprom and write it to the exteeprom on the card.
Rhv11 here
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/5506-rhv11-eegen.html
then write the correct V3 flash here
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/12461-v3-tested-all.html
to the flash pop it check fta channel then go to slysports and give it upto 10 mins to clear thats it.
Nothing goes in the inteeprom

jeeps1
03-02-2007, 05:53 PM
ThanX with a capital X I have been bustin my buns tryin to sort this .
In the true meaning of the word FG You are a GENIUS:45:

Datasafe
05-02-2007, 10:47 PM
I had to put my IRD in BACKWARDS for my card to work, it updated in seconds when I did this. :2drink:

sposa
14-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Hi,

Forget Funcards and get a Dbox no cards are needed! Hope this helps.

Sposa

ticticboom
14-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi,
Forget Funcards and get a Dbox no cards are needed! Hope this helps.
Sposa

couldnt agree more mate less of a headache and more fun and lotsa support on it cant go wrong

telboy
15-02-2007, 10:36 PM
forgoet dbox , what happens when someone hasnt done a new image and yours go down lol . you cant beat a funcard knocking about just my opinion by the way .