PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hi Guys

kamrez224
31-01-2007, 04:22 PM
can anybody please tell me how to download somethig from internet put it on dvd and watch it on normaltv using the dvd player,i have downloaded the films from the computer on dvd,but cant play it on normal dvd player .

y2krog2000
31-01-2007, 05:24 PM
can anybody please tell me how to download somethig from internet put it on dvd and watch it on normaltv using the dvd player,i have downloaded the films from the computer on dvd,but cant play it on normal dvd player .

There is loads of ways to do this I use nero and choose the option make your own dvd then when you have encoded the video you will be left with 2 folders then you just open nero burning rom and choose option dvd-video and new then add the 2 folders to the video folder then click burn.

soabwahott
10-02-2007, 02:40 AM
what you've downloaded is probably an avi file, either divx or xvid

in order to play on a dvd player you've got to convert it to dvd, or (s)vcd if your player supports these. as the previous poster suggested Nero Vision can do this for you and can infact burn straight to dvd once the file has been re-encoded to dvd compliant mpeg2. this may take anything from 20mins to a few hours depending on the size of the orginal file and the speed of the pc.