PDA

View Full Version : AU Funcard - Glasgow

sadi
27-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi guys! I guess everyone knows that the funcard 4 went down yesterday. Anyway, mine wasn't an au funcard so that's what I want to do now.
I understand how to program it but after reading posts since yesterday, would I be correct in thinking that I need the flash v3 file for my area (ie Glasgow)???
I have an infininty usb progger.
Anyway guys, any help would be great!!!
Many thanks in advance!
:zoom:

fergalsworld
27-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes v3 needed make sure you have your ird and bk details with are in
the existing flash file on your card.

sadi
27-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi! Thanks for the info! Where do i get the flash v3 file from? I have my BK and IRD already so that's no a problem - it's written down on my card! lol!

fergalsworld
27-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi! Thanks for the info! Where do i get the flash v3 file from? I have my BK and IRD already so that's no a problem - it's written down on my card! lol!
I would still read the flash and the inteeprom from the card and keep them safe just incase the details written down on the card are wrong.
You will then be able to retrieve the details from these.
The files you need are in the funcard downloads section here
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/9947-funcards-all-flashes.html

sadi
27-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for that! I've managed to locate the files in the downloads section so I will give it a go tonight. The files I've found were posted by spazzo back in November.

I assume these are the correct ones??? It's just that I'm not sure because they were put up back in November 06....

:-S

fergalsworld
27-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Clink the link in my post above.

tank7788
27-01-2007, 03:35 PM
i have tryed the v2 file and v3 file for fun card still not working or do we need to wait for a new flash file for c&w help please

fergalsworld
27-01-2007, 03:37 PM
i have tryed the v2 file and v3 file for fun card still not working or do we need to wait for a new flash file for c&w help please
V3 is the right one to use just give it a few minutes to clear
try rebooting the box also.

sadi
27-01-2007, 03:44 PM
thanks for that! didn't even notic the link! lol!