PDA

View Full Version : Keyz!!

malik80
26-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi

A friend of mine has aske me to see if i can get him some keys and unfortunately i have never dealt with cards.
From reading posts i understand you are not supposed to post them on an open forum.

So are they available from either this forum or anywhere else? and what do i have to do to obtain them?

I am not asking anyone to post them just a bit of help pls

fergalsworld
26-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Hi
A friend of mine has aske me to see if i can get him some k*ys and unfortunately i have never dealt with cards.
From reading posts i understand you are not supposed to post them on an open forum.
So are they available from either this forum or anywhere else? and what do i have to do to obtain them?
I am not asking anyone to post them just a bit of help pls
It all depends on what card he has.

malik80
26-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Hi Fergalsworld appreciate the reply

He says its for a funcard

fergalsworld
26-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi Fergalsworld appreciate the reply
He says its for a funcard
If its a AUfun use the V3 for his area and flash it to the flash and give it a couple of mins to update.
http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/9947-funcards-all-flashes.html

malik80
26-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks a lot for that info
I'm not really up with all this so will just relay the info on to him and he should know what to do

Thanks again fergalsworld

fergalsworld
26-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks a lot for that info
I'm not really up with all this so will just relay the info on to him and he should know what to do
Thanks again fergalsworld
If its a normal fun which means every time they roll he has to manually
put the k*ys in make sure he has his bk and ird details before he makes a aufun.

leeroy1988
30-01-2007, 02:21 PM
my box doesnt seem 2 b updating i have pace 1000 in tw area im using an au fun4. if i enter the keys will it work? if so where do i get the new keys?

fergalsworld
30-01-2007, 02:29 PM
my box doesnt seem 2 b updating i have pace 1000 in tw area im using an au fun4. if i enter the keys will it work? if so where do i get the new keys?
Yes it should work then what have you tried to do without success.