PDA

View Full Version : Cheating ebay git

jay
12-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Just received a "second chance offer" from ebay, I was outbid for an xbox and the guy through no fault of his own couldn't forward the money so I got the second chance.
BUT.......
The cheating git of a seller, bid against me himself for the xbox:bomb:
I know this because the none paying bidder and the seller come from the same village.
I could have got the xbox for £32 with 5 games, I sent a angry message to him saying what he did was "WRONG" and threatend to inform ebay

What a git!

hibsbollah
12-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Had that once myself mate and I did inform ebay' can't have people bidding on there own stuff just to get a better price' as you say cheating git.

The-Wappy-One
12-06-2006, 11:18 AM
its know as shill bidding :(

had this on a hamster cage i gought for my daughter

repoted him to ebay then once he was banned (They take this seriously)

i said ebay told me you increased the bid and it got himm banned (They dont by the way but he diden't know that) and i efferd him £20 for it instead of £30 and even tho this is annoying for him he carnt leave negative feedback as he was banned :)

i got it needless to say :)

berley
12-06-2006, 01:48 PM
its know as shill bidding :(

errr guess i should be banned from ebay then lmao cos i get someone to put a bid on for me if the price aint rite ;)

boabness
12-06-2006, 01:58 PM
shiller shiller your heading for a ban girl , it happened to me got shiled it pisses you of why not put your starting price up so you get what u want instead of cheating ?

berley
12-06-2006, 02:17 PM
lmao i wasnt bidding anyone up just got a few peeps to put some bids in to get the bidding started ...... oooooo i been a nughty gal then :)

boabness
12-06-2006, 04:08 PM
thats ok then:wink:

Naughty Dog
15-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Toooo many tossers on Ebay.