PDA

View Full Version : Is Sam coming back?

hibsbollah
12-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Big Brother evictee Sam has hinted to the Daily Star Sunday newspaper that she could be returning to the house.

The 19-year-old nail technician from Scotland, who was voted out in a close battle with Nikki on Friday, claims she is going to get her chance to wreak revenge on the housemates who stabbed her in the back.

She tells the newspaper, "I may have been evicted but you ain't seen the last of me on this year's Big Brother.

"You know whenever someone gets booted out of the house their face gets a red cross over it because they're gone - well mine won't stay red for very long.

"I can't say too much - but the others won't know what hit them. I don't want to ruin the surprise too much."

Pre-op transsexual Sam, who was born Samuel, also revealed to the Star that she new Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, who she entered the house with, before they went on Big Brother. The pair were told back in April that they would be going into the house, and took part in a test run with 11 other potential housemates just days before Big Brother began on the 18th May.

Sam said, Aisleyne and I got on really well and even shared a bed together, so it was so weird when Big Brother sprang its surprise and brought us both in. The night we jumped out of our boxes in the garden as a surprise for the housemates, I recognised Aisleyne straight away.

"But we couldn't let on to anyone about our big secret, so we introduced ourselves to one another like we were strangers and I even got her name wrong and called her Ashley. We tried talking about it in code one night but Big Brother caught us and told us off."

Since her eviction, Sam has managed to vindicate herself from the famous 'he said she said' argument involving Lea and several others. During her post-eviction interview with Davina, she got to see that the real culprit in stirring up trouble was actually Grace - and Sam is determined to get her own back. In fact she has already started - by revealing some of the housemates' tactical secrets.

She claims big bosomed Lea is 39, not 35, and that Pete's love of animals is all an act. She also says Nikki has latched on to Pete to prolong her time in the house and that Glyn has been faking not knowing how to cook.

And finally Grace only got coupley with Mikey in the hope it would guarantee her a long stay in the house.

Sam continued, "Glyn told me he's been holding back his temper tantrums because he knows that would be a vote loser. He isn't quite the shy, innocent lad he makes out.

"And I'm sorry to say, there are sides to Pete people haven't seen yet. He's joined in some of the bitching but Big Brother is making him out to be Mr Nice Guy."

berley
12-06-2006, 01:42 PM
gee i hope they dont put the tranny back on

Tallywadger
15-06-2006, 10:14 AM
No!! It did feck all the first time round so whats it gonna do a second time???

;-)

wee_yin
15-06-2006, 03:02 PM
i heard he/she was going back in the house again too, but this time as a fella not a bird

hope not hes a right pain in the @ss

nash
15-06-2006, 07:22 PM
they did this with jon tickle a few BB ago would be good but it will not be the same if grace aint there for sam to get revenge

hibsbollah
16-06-2006, 08:09 AM
There is talk of a secret graden type entrance for sam

The Sun Online - Big Brother: New house & housemate? (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2006270827,00.html)

berley
16-06-2006, 09:58 AM
hope thats not true, couldnt stand the tranny when he was on it :(

Lainie
16-06-2006, 10:23 AM
i heard he/she was going back in the house again too, but this time as a fella not a bird
hope not hes a right pain in the @ss

jeeso

can he no make his bloody mind up whit he wants to be???

hibsbollah
16-06-2006, 10:30 AM
hope thats not true, couldnt stand the tranny when he was on it :( If he/she goes back into a secret room I hope they lose the key

holcma
16-06-2006, 06:13 PM
:))))))))))))))))

skiver77
16-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Will they ever put a semi-normal scottish person in? Two biggest freaks this year have been scottish. Bestards!

Lainie
16-06-2006, 08:21 PM
has there ever been a normal scot in there remember sandy, federico, cameron, and was that sada from the first one scottish? cannae remember

DessertDog
17-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Crist i hope he/she dont go back in are they that short of contestants

mn2005
17-06-2006, 10:12 AM
I`m not the slightest bit homophobic, but I`m fed up with scottish representatives on that show being screaming, clearly disturbed transgender, cross dressing queens...look at that thing that was Shabbaz..

Lainie
22-06-2006, 11:16 PM
of all the scots that have been in the bb house i have never met anyone like them!! well maybe federico as he thot the wumin would thro themselves at him. sam has been in the scots newspapers sayin he is gonna be a dad!! then a few days later they said it wasnt his baby!! wtf is he/she all about?

i know some of us can be a bit strange but we are no that bloomin weird - are we??