PDA

View Full Version : What a farce over the voting

Jango
26-01-2007, 09:16 AM
I was driving home last night listening to the news and they were explaining about what had happened with the voting. Every vote made counted as an eviction vote apart from Shilpas, the tel number they had given out for her was to keep her in.

Now, here's my point, what difference would that surely make - eviction count or keep you in count, at the end of the day it's still a count. Why couldn't they just keep the votes already made and then make a statement about this simple mistake....am I being a 'Jade' ere and missing the point myself ?

gazman
30-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Channel 4 have made a few balls-ups this series.

There will be good to come out of it though. No more Jade. Hurray

kryten77
30-01-2007, 04:46 AM
There was only ever going to be one winner after the "racist abuse" story, bit strange that the last two people left in the house were "coloured". Conspiracy theorists will be having a ball with this result. Says it all when some bookmakers stopped taking bets on Shilpa to win doesnt it.

y2krog2000
30-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I didnt like the way Danielle and Jo got to leave the house with someone else I think this was because they were going to get booed. One of the best things about BB is being able to watch people you dont like getting booed when they leave and we didnt get that this year.