PDA

View Full Version : Official box must be plugged in!!

cat123
16-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I keep hearing this rumour that your official cc box must be connected along with the Eurovox/Starview box via a splitter, to stop the cc finding out that a Eurovox/Starview box is connected. I think it is due to the talkback capabilities in the cc boxes that if over a long period of time they don't talkback it arouses suspicion. Does anyone know if there is any truth in these rumours?

Cheers

DessertDog
16-01-2007, 08:10 PM
why do they have talkback ask yourself that then decide what you want to do personally most suggest what you are saying you make the choice its your house m8

Sicilian
16-01-2007, 08:10 PM
I keep hearing this rumour that your official cc box must be connected along with the Eurovox/Starview box via a splitter, to stop the cc finding out that a Eurovox/Starview box is connected. I think it is due to the talkback capabilities in the cc boxes that if over a long period of time they don't talkback it arouses suspicion. Does anyone know if there is any truth in these rumours?
Cheers

Your choice m8, the general consensus is to keep it plugged in. Tbh I know lots of peeps who dont & have never been questioned.

RossBryce
16-01-2007, 11:46 PM
i keep mine plugged in the spare room , splitter for my room and living room , saves any possible issues

R

grifty
17-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Ive never really understood why people dont plug there subbed box in. Why not use it in another room rather than it gathering dust? Ive always used mine.

Grifty

paulsolo1
28-01-2007, 12:16 PM

Cheers
I have a friend who works for my local cc the west one, he says it is best to leave your cc box in line as it can get picked up and investigated