PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti Vandals Killed

Timoweb
13-01-2007, 02:33 PM
http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1119048.jpg
Two men have been killed by a Tube train after being caught spraying graffiti in east London.
British Transport Police said the pair - aged 19 and 21 - ran straight into the path of the oncoming District Line train in Barking after security staff called out to them.
A third person, aged 23, was arrested, while one other fled the scene.
The men are understood to have been struck by a westbound train heading towards Ealing Broadway at around 11pm on Friday night.
He added that another moving train, behind the tube that killed the pair, might also have been involved in the accident.
"The boys were graffitying the trains," a spokesman for British Transport Police, which is investigating, said.
"There were four boys altogether and they were noticed by security, who called out to them.
"Then they ran off and two ran right out in front of an oncoming train."
Police suspended services in both directions after the incident on the westbound track between Upney and Barking.
Forty-one passengers on one train had to be walked back along the track to Upney station where they finished their journey by taxi.
Services were up and running again by 8am, but there were still some delays on the line.

stickywicket
13-01-2007, 02:49 PM
what goes around comes around, an the westbound to ealing comes round every friday at 11'. :gun:

ash786
13-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Well Number 0ne
I think it was wrong wat they were doing but distroying goverment property just for they fun and enjoyment but i do feel SAD that this has heppened and feel sorry for they family.

Diablo13
14-01-2007, 02:39 AM
No sympathy whatsoever. Two less pratts getting away with whatever they liked with no thought of consequences being quickly made to feel the consequences of their actions. I do feel sorry for the poor passengers, probably trying to get home from work for their tea and having to be delayed and walk up the line to the next station. Probably quite traumatic for them as well.

Lainie
14-01-2007, 02:39 AM
shame for their families but imaybe it will stop any other young idiots doing anything similar

krazylegz
14-01-2007, 12:56 PM
No sympathy whatsoever. Two less pratts getting away with whatever they liked with no thought of consequences being quickly made to feel the consequences of their actions. I do feel sorry for the poor passengers, probably trying to get home from work for their tea and having to be delayed and walk up the line to the next station. Probably quite traumatic for them as well.

totally agree with diablo 13 two less to worry about

Shipoftheline
14-01-2007, 02:45 PM
No sympathy whatsoever. Two less pratts

Couldn't agree more

youngie
14-01-2007, 06:25 PM
well i carnt belive i am hearing this from this forum, yes they are wrong for what they have done, but heh wasnt we all young to, we all do sill things dont we, but to lose there life so young is sad to all who knew them, and this is not to be offensive to anyone

jake
14-01-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry for their families :(
R.I.P

Diablo13
14-01-2007, 07:32 PM
@ youngie,
Yes we were all young once, but we were'nt all vandals. People have accidents all the time and die through no fault of their own. These 2 died as a direct result of their own actions. I would'nt say they deserved it but even the young have to realise there are consequences to everything they do. They were commiting an act of mindless pointless vandalism and died pointlessly as a result.

abynk
14-01-2007, 08:40 PM

Me too have same openion ....

grifty
14-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Killed by their own stupidity. But they were someones sons and some familys hearts going to be breaking.
Grifty

ascum
15-01-2007, 03:05 AM
I know the area pretty well, the grafitti is on the increase there.
I feel sorry for the passengers who have to pay ever increasing fares cause these yobs vandalise the trains and make them an eye sore.
It's not the train companies that the pay for cleaning of these yobs mess.
It's the passengers through the fare rises.
I feel absoloutly no sympathy for these morons, or the parents who bought up this scum.:machinegun:
If they had been caught, they would have had nothing but a slap on the wrist, and would have laughed at it.:banana4:
They got what they deserved.
Justice done.:appl:

edfcuk
15-01-2007, 06:17 PM
2 less nobs to worry about! i hate graffit i looks so skanky

dx100-uk
15-01-2007, 08:13 PM
take it one step further........

...the families should be made to publicly apologise to the driver of the train.

some trumped up civil servant or politically correct pratt payed 10 times more money than the driver ever will be, will say 'he murdered them, regardless of what they had done'.

sadly, it will be on his concious for the rest of his life either way.

dx100uk [linked to TFL Security]

Timoweb
15-01-2007, 08:17 PM
take it one step further........

...the families should be made to publicly apologise to the driver of the train.

some trumped up civil servant or politically correct pratt payed 10 times more money than the driver ever will be, will say 'he murdered them, regardless of what they had done'.

sadly, it will be on his concious for the rest of his life either way.

dx100uk [linked to TFL Security]

Good point about the driver. Feel sorry for him must have been in tumoil after the acident.

y2krog2000
15-01-2007, 08:18 PM
They painted on a few walls and probably brightened the place up a bit the way some people are talking on here you would think they were talking about hardened criminals, they were only kids having a laugh im sure a lot of you have done worse.

Hunter
15-01-2007, 08:31 PM
they were only kids having a laugh im sure a lot of you have done worse.
i got to agree on this one, is painting a train worth losing your life for
if we want to blame anyone then we might as well blame the govenment for not giving youngsters enough to do

when i was a kid we didnt have computers and playstations in our bedrooms, we had to make our own fun and if a policeman caught you doing anything wrong you wern,t arrested you got a swift clip round the head and you soon learnt right from wrong
sociaty has gone to soft and theres far to many do-gooders.
youngsters these days have no respect for there elders.
also it,s the way we bring our children up these days.

bring back the cane and repremand your children.

youngie
15-01-2007, 10:27 PM
i carnt belive it mate, people saying they got what they deserved, nobody deserve to lose there life, over silly things like this, ok over muder and rape and other bad thing then thats diffrent, these were someone children what do you say happy 2007 good will and all that, there is one thing i do agree with and that is the poor driver and passagers, go on slate me for not agree,

Shipoftheline
16-01-2007, 08:54 AM
I think people have just had enough these days which is why most couldn't careless about them getting killed (including me) and no I never went out doing that kind of thing as a kid I was never that bored

y2krog2000
16-01-2007, 09:05 AM
Just watched a program on tv last night about the police arresting people in England and I have to say the police over there are a joke they tried to arrest a few kids for pulling plants out of pensioners gardens and all the kids just stood taking the piss out of the police man, one of them sparked up a joint and started telling the cop "bite me im juicy". The police in England need to get a bit tougher because I know that if something like that happened over here the first thing you would get is a bat round the back of the head with a cosh.

Shipoftheline
16-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Just watched a program on tv last night about the police arresting people in England and I have to say the police over there are a joke they tried to arrest a few kids for pulling plants out of pensioners gardens .

To my knowledge the police used to be tough like that here but over the years the Do Gooders & PC brigade have tamed them. Kids today can put two fingers up at the police and nothing is done I even remember the cane and the slipper at school

dx100-uk
16-01-2007, 06:56 PM
evening standard of today makes quite interesting reading on this story:

the parents knew one of those killed was going out 'one last time' to tag the trains, the mother of his child knew also, but they both let it happen.
urm.. p'haps if they had got together, called the police, or WHY rather than letting him go out..........

dx100uk:please:

ascum
17-01-2007, 05:49 AM
i carnt belive it mate, people saying they got what they deserved, nobody deserve to lose there life, over silly things like this, ok over muder and rape and other bad thing then thats diffrent, these were someone children what do you say happy 2007 good will and all that, there is one thing i do agree with and that is the poor driver and passagers, go on slate me for not agree,

No one deserves to have their property vandalised by these yobbos either.:9: