PDA

View Full Version : EuroVox Scan

RossBryce
12-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi Ladies / Gents

I have just sorted out all my favourites on my eurovox (manually) and i see setanta have a new golf channel

so basically what i want to know is ... is there a way for me 2 scan for new channels that wont erase the channels i have in my fav's etc ?

Any help or direction would be appreciated

Ross

cat123
13-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Yeah m8 you can do this by doing a manual scan, its very simple to do just go into user installation, click ok on all of the transponders (there should be about 30 odd) until a tick appears, then just press the blue button on the remote for manual scan, you'll get all the new channels and the channels you have will stay in the same position.

Hope this helps.

tabby666
14-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Yeah m8 you can do this by doing a manual scan, its very simple to do just go into user installation, click ok on all of the transponders (there should be about 30 odd) until a tick appears, then just press the blue button on the remote for manual scan, you'll get all the new channels and the channels you have will stay in the same position.
Hope this helps.
NA MATE ITS A LOT LONGER THIS WAY, JUST DO AUTO SCAN AND EVERYTHING WILL STILL REMAIN IN YOUR FAVORITES AS WELL AS FINDING YOUR NEW CHANNELS!

c-roi
29-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Would agree with tabby, but here's another one for you. Anyone know of the software that you can re-organise the favourites via your pc?