PDA

View Full Version : Plasma v LCD

nic
04-01-2007, 02:24 AM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. sorry if already posted

kryten77
04-01-2007, 02:35 AM
And that comparison wouldnt have been put together by one of the leading makers of Plasma screens would it ??.
I have a plasma Tv and am very happy with it. After doing a bit of research i have found that up to 37" screen size there isnt much difference between LCD and plasma but over that Plasma wins hands down.

nic
04-01-2007, 02:38 AM
And that comparison wouldnt have been put together by one of the leading makers of Plasma screens would it ??.
I have a plasma Tv and am very happy with it. After doing a bit of research i have found that up to 37" screen size there isnt much difference between LCD and plasma but over that Plasma wins hands down.
and do the said manufacturers not also make lcd tv's

kryten77
04-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Leaders in plasma technology come together (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I think the hint is in the title of the page.

y2krog2000
04-01-2007, 08:52 AM
For me the expensive LCD's look the best out of them all but the cheap LCD's probably are the reason why people think plasma are better.