PDA

View Full Version : fixing your atr

stonned2thebone
28-12-2006, 10:28 AM
ok this is it read the readme

Donnie Darko
28-12-2006, 05:17 PM
The general consensus from other places is it dont work.

cotton1981
09-01-2007, 03:37 AM
hi
it does work with some rom 10,s with no atr

it will work with any of the rom 10,s that count up fast in the atr fixer program
leave it to run 4 atleast 3-4 mins but there is no need to let it run to the end

i have also tried rom 11,s and have had no success with any of them
this also goes 4 the bad data space pointer 1,s

thanks to stonned2thebone 4 finding this program

also thanks to the creaters of it

Donnie Darko
09-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Obviously there was nothing wrong with your rom 10's in the first place.The program only worked with european betacrypt cards.

stonned2thebone
09-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Obviously there was nothing wrong with your rom 10's in the first place.The program only worked with european betacrypt cards.

not true sorry to say and a large amount of people have also retieved there cards if a responce from reset was got
yes it was made for beta but is affective on cards that respond both r10 and 11
it will not fix every cards atr but will with some
i myself know for a fact that the cards i fixed was hit in november and others also report this
and no it was not a glitching error bad programing but a cc hit on 22/11/06
that is 100% true
the program will help some but not others thats the way things go

as for having been hit then showing no atr in nagra xncs rom studio no responce in t911 win ex with scripts how do you explain that some cards was repaired
dont say there is nothing wrong with the card give a valid explanation of how it can be no good run it through the program and atr is back??????????

i would say that the issue was with the hit itself that some cards shut down without taking the full hit and maybe its them that gets restored
it would be nice if you could give an answer to that cos no one has given a answer as of yet that you could take as fact

Donnie Darko
09-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Post up an image from a repaired card.

stonned2thebone
09-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Post up an image from a repaired card.

i have already posted an image on another site and yes the opt was not fully marked
i cant explain that and nether can anyone else the fact was card stoped working in november hit along with all others and returned no atr as stated
i have found however that if it was tried and failed then the failed persons card only had bad press where others who was lucky enough to repair was happy to now have a card that could be used
only yesterday someone reported repairing 7 cards where others had no luck whatso ever im not alone and if you read through the posts on other sites are they all wrong in saying there card stoped in november and now is working
this was never going to be a complete fix for all cards but some is better then none
if you feel disgrunted because it never worked for you then thats life it happens some will find an answer some wont like with the test script for a86
most success is with a ubomb but others who use the t911 or nexus have problems but that dont mean it dont work it just means it dont work for them

Donnie Darko
09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Unmarked otp then it was'nt hit in November,as for being disgruntled my moscs did'nt go off.

stonned2thebone
09-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Unmarked otp then it was'nt hit in November,as for being disgruntled my moscs did'nt go off.

so everyone is lieing and for what reason?????
my mosc never went ether
have you seen the stages of the hit????
if the card was shut down for whatever reason and never took the full hit it wouldent be fully marked so how can you determin what was and wasent hit no matter how much of the hit was recieved
answer you cant
yes you can run sosia em studio but that dont say the info would actually be marked to the opt area of the card unless you have got a card that was hit then you got back in in which case share this info with others
i dont need to debate about this what i say is true what others have said is true
when i say disgrunted it was more on the lines of have you tried and failed with this program and there fore deem it usless to everyone else
because there are plenty it helped whether you like it or not it happened

Donnie Darko
09-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Everyone is lieing?1 person in this thread infers it works,as yet no one has produced conclusive evidence.
It does a card reset then waits for a BetaCrypt ATR which it never gets. It then repeats incrementing the screen counter as it goes. The program never actually tries to communicate with a NoATR card.

stonned2thebone
09-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Everyone is lieing?1 person in this thread infers it works,as yet no one has produced conclusive evidence.
It does a card reset then waits for a BetaCrypt ATR which it never gets. It then repeats incrementing the screen counter as it goes. The program never actually tries to communicate with a NoATR card.

only one person in this thred proberly because they got the program from elsewhere and got the help with it there also
no doubt there are some on hear who have been else where and got results
and as for not doing anythind if the card is to be repaired then it will reset then count if not it will time out and count very slow the slow ones havent had any sucess but the quick ones have
try reading some posts of the other forums and tell them who have got fixed that it never realy happened was just in there minds a dream a vission what ever you like but it worked for some why cant you get it

never trys to communicate strange that so why try to reset the card oh thats all in the mind to then also
it happens try reading the posts m8 see the questions and answers and yes the results dont condem something that it is clear you dont understand
im not saying i understand it but i know what ive done what ive tried and what the results was so do others
yes it was made for a differant card but that dont mean it wont help out
if everthing was egnored because of postings like this then progress would be very slow indeed

neo130288
10-01-2007, 08:59 PM
ok this is it read the readme

where is the file needed becase i can not see it

DessertDog
10-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Calm it down lads dont let this get out off hand i dont want to have to close this thread but will if i have too thanks

Donnie Darko
10-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Close it DD save people wasting their time.